Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Can't see this happening at all.

We have approached West Ham far too late in the window for them to replace Paqueta.

Can't see them losing Paqueta on top of Rice.

Absolute non starter for me.
Agree. No idea why City waited 5 days before the league starts to do this. West Ham are already lacking massively.

Apart from Kane probably the first name on Englands team sheet.

There's a reason Arsenal and Arteta broke the bank with Pep also interested.

If you don't rate Rice then that's on you.
Our issue with Rice isn’t that we didn't rate him, it’s that we have a genuinely world class number 6 in Rodri, meaning Rice wasn’t as much of a priority to over bid for.

I always struggle to see a player in a team like West Ham under Moyes and think he’d be great at City.

I don’t watch anywhere near enough non-City football.

He was tidy when we played them (there best player, although no Rice in that game).

Was very tight in possession and some of his turns were great. He could receive the ball comfortably on the half turn etc.

I imagine our scouts try and watch him in games West Ham dominate and how he is in those games, I certainly don’t watch them.

This is what would help City make a decision.

I liked Maddison, although whether he is not careful enough in possession to play alongside KDB and obviously too much of a drop off to play there when KDB does not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.