Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Ill let Txiki know. Blokes been faffing about for the decade hes been here, aint got a scooby.

We should employ some of the megaminds on here, they know how to run a transfer window.

Not criticising Txiki by the way, but whatever makes you get more likes on a forum fella.

Just stating facts... There are players on the market that are far more attainable.

Can't see us going over 80m for him and West Ham ain't selling him for less than 80m.

Agree. No idea why City waited 5 days before the league starts to do this. West Ham are already lacking massively.

Lots of issues / potential movements in the squad will no doubt have caused some of the delay, Walker Silva etc

Still need to see Cancelo and Laporte situations resolved, and Phillips too ?

Dominoe effect.

Not quite kneejerk from the club imo

Not criticising Txiki by the way, but whatever makes you get more likes on a forum fella.

Just stating facts... There are players on the market that are far more attainable.

Can't see us going over 80m for him and West Ham ain't selling him for less than 80m.
Yes you are, your saying Txiki has approached West Ham too late as if he is incompetent at his job and could have done it weeks ago.

You are not stating a fact at all. You have zero idea who is or isn't attainable, like the rest of us on this forum.

With all the information available to Txiki and Pep, this is what they have decided to do. Do you not have any trust in that at all?

Looks like this deal could be happening. Wanted him last season so this is great if we can pull it off

Yes you are, your saying Txiki has approached West Ham too late as if he is incompetent at his job and could have done it weeks ago.

You are not stating a fact at all. You have zero idea who is or isn't attainable, like the rest of us on this forum.

With all the information available to Txiki and Pep, this is what they have decided to do. Do you not have any trust in that at all?

If you look back at my posts... I haven't criticised Txiki personally once in this window.

I never said he was incompetent at his job, again point me to where I've said that?

Do I think we are too late with this one? Yes I do... But it doesn't mean I think our board are incompetent.

I've been telling people for months I'd only want to dip into the transfer market for players that are worth it, otherwise stick with what we have.

If Pep wants Paqueta, fair enough... But it will cost us over 80m and at that point... The realisation will kick in for our board that he isn't worth that and we just won't pay it.

So to summarize, I don't think we will get the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.