Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Regarding Foden, i have a feeling that he will play in KdB’s position with some spells at RW

I haven't, but I am privy to both ends of this deal. The player will force the move and some.

Sullivan says he wants more than £70m, which already betrays a willingness to sell.

His agent is former City player Barry Silkman, he knows West Ham are bluffing on this one and the player has made it clear all summer he wants to leave.
Going to be interesting to see if Paqueta gets a bit pissed off when the 70-80 is rejected, as you said, the willingness to sell goes out the window then.

Wonder how high City are willing to go... Because going in at 70 is pretty serious.

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.

Surely Kalvin & Laporte in a straight swap is more appealing than 70m and spunking it on some absolute dross from the rags that will get them relegated.

He's got some moves, get him in.

Kalvin Kalvin Phillips GIF - Kalvin Kalvin Phillips Kalvin Phillips Funny -  Discover & Share GIFs

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.
Might be waiting a while, Eric Hall died years ago.

Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels What The Fuck GIF - Lock Stock And Two  Smoking Barrels What The Fuck Wtf - Discover & Share GIFs

Again, and again i see certain attitudes surrounding the club, the board, transfers, and certain players. I really hope our success isn't creating an armada of rag look-alike, Goldbridge personalities, as we really are not that club, and we have never been that club.

The reality is lads, he has been scouted for a while, and was primed to come in for Bernardo, but Barcelona's Klarna payments haven't come through. Luckily for us.

I am astounded at the lack of general knowledge, with regards to how a player will look in a different system, under inarguably the best manager ever to grace the sport. The reality is, David Moyes, and West Ham are a bottom tier, almost relegated club in the Premier League last season. That's their placing and quality. The style of football, the tactical approach and result have been abysmal, Moyes's job being saved by winning that UECL.

This lad, will probably look and play 1000% different under a manager and with a squad that doesn't need corners and 75 crosses a half to score a goal.

Something to chew on.
I agree. Also, he was excellent at the World Cup. Imagine if he was our Bernardo replacement...people would lose their shit. He is not since Bernardo is staying, but I think some would want Txiki's head. Anyway, I am happy with Paqueta. He will thrive in our system and become truly world-class.

Barry Silkman, what a little sh1t, it's a shame if that top hat is going to get cash off us.

I don't regard many agents as being anything but greedy vultures tbh, but if he gets the done, and it suits City, I can stomach it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.