Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Your username is brilliantly posed.

If you think you know better, may i remind you, we lost players before. And still won.

In other news, name a RW, and CAM,CM that we can get.
Maybe pedro goncalves, but Paqueta age, availability, skill seems to be best option

look im no happy clapper by any means but the guys in charge have just delivered a treble and 5 out of the last 6 premier leagues and if they want him then we really have nothing to argue with.

If pep wanted to play ederson at right wing at this moment we'd have to just shrug our shoulders and say fair enough because he really does know better.

And with regards to txiki and serrano they were brought in prior to pep to make it home for pep and have managed to keep him for double where he has stayed anywhere else included the club that he supports, so if you think they dont know what they are doing i dont know what more they can do but to me it seems these guys (khaldoon included) are playing 4d chess while most of us are playing tiddlywinks

Last edited:
What a time to be a City fan. We have the best board of management in professional sports in the world. We are in for a highly talented 25-year-old Brazil starter, a player which most clubs in the world wouldn't be able to attract/afford, and some are complaining. Madness.

I don’t think it’s madness at all. You don’t have to agree with every signing we make.

I reckon Phil will be fighting Grealish and Bernardo on the wings to get into the team. Your not signing Paqueta for 70 odd million to sit on the bench he's going to play in midfield.
In place of who? Kovacic, Bernardo, Kev are all better than him centrally, Foden too. I dont see the point in begging Bernardo to stay if we only entertain him on the wing. He's too good.

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.
Nah, you’re trying too hard now.

Olise, Sane, Veiga, Wirtz. Missed out on Szoboszlai, Maddison, Diaby. All either cheaper/better/more potential.
In your opinion, not it seems, if this story is right, in the opinion of Pep and Txiki. Now they might be wrong and you might be right. But reckon the odds would be 99.5/0.5 in their favour.

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.

Quite right. Time and time again we fail to pay up and get the quality we need and time and time again it costs us. It would have been the quadruple last season if we'd had been better in the market. Our performance against Arsenal at the weekend showed just how far off the top we're going to be come the end of the season. They've spent £200m after spending big last summer and in January and whilst our big name signing didn't come on, and we drew 1-1 thanks to a late deflected goal from them, the gulf was vast. Why are we panic buying shite like Paqueta when we could go and get someone with proven world class talent like....

...I'll wait.

I don’t think it’s madness at all. You don’t have to agree with every signing we make.
I get that. I would personally prefer Wirtz or Barella. Before, I wanted to bring in Szoboszlai. However, I think we should trust the Pep team. They know what's best for us, even if occasionally a signing turns out to be underwhelming (Phillips, Gomez). 99% of the time, they get it right. I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.