Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Prophet of doom seen earlier....

wind up gifs | WiffleGif

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.
Losing slab head is really hurting you

So our Summer transfer business is now being conducted via speculative phone calls from Barry Silkmans sunbed.

Toe curling. Fucking treble winners and we are getting led round the block by dinosaur chancers like Silkman.

Maybe we should wait to see if Eric ‘Monster Monster’ Hall gives Txiki a bell later in case he knows any other journeymen that are defo interested in joining us.

£70m + for a player that wouldn’t be in anybodys top 25 midfielders in the Premier League and wanted by nobody else is absolute madness.
Your username is brilliantly posed.

If you think you know better, may i remind you, we lost players before. And still won.

In other news, name a RW, and CAM,CM that we can get.

I haven't read the whole thread, admittedly, so I don't fully know the extent of the viciousness of which you speak. If it is nasty and personal then that should be condemned.

I think most people would like Phillips to go on and be an excellent player for us. The reality, however, is that he has looked so far off the pace when he has played that many just don't see how he can ever be good enough to turn it around. I think people are as much influenced by what Pep hasn't done with him than what he has, ie not played him unless we're three goals up. The fact that he didn't get minutes in Sunday's friendly was taken by many to be a bad sign.

Ultimately I am happy to go with Pep's judgement on the player. If he stays then he should command our unconditional support every time he wears the blue shirt. Given the choice though, I would rather we sold him. I don't think he is the right player for us.

To restate: I don't condone abuse of him personally but people are well within their rights to be forthright in condemning his footballing capabilities.
I don't believe they've seen enough of his football to condemn him so much. Anyway, it's not his thread and you make a good explanation.

You sure will get follower to read whatever crap you posting if you still continuing to act like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.