Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The gulf was vast? What was you watching.
Surely he means the gulf was vast in our favour because if not then he wasn’t watching the game on Sunday. Maybe a rerun of one of the games back in the day when Ian wright wright wright used to terrorise us.

In your opinion, not it seems, if this story is right, in the opinion of Pep and Txiki. Now they might be wrong and you might be right. But reckon the odds would be 99.5/0.5 in their favour.
If/when he signs, he’ll have my support, but if it came to a vote who was a better player, he’d be dead last out of that list.

Of course they get it right more often than not, but a bad signing is a bad signing.

I doubt this happens honestly. Seems a little too steep. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us pivot to a cheaper player on a dime.

I get that. I would personally prefer Wirtz or Barella. Before, I wanted to bring in Szoboszlai. However, I think we should trust the Pep team. They know what's best for us, even if occasionally a signing turns out to be underwhelming (Phillips, Gomez). 99% of the time, they get it right. I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, though.

We have to trust the club, they generally get it right. Phillips undoubtedly came with Bielsa's blessing - I'm certain Pep will have sounded him out. Similar with Gomez and Kompany. Gomez was one of the standout players at the U21 Euros. He's never a defender, but there is a player there and even if it's not at City, we'll get our money back I'm sure. I'm surprised Kompany hasn't made a move to take him to Burnley.

The gulf was vast? What was you watching.
sarcameter-sarcasm.gif

I refuse to believe they thought Kovacic would be the answer to losing the creative of Gundogan. I think he was coming in regardless because of his versatility and the fact that Phillips has been useless

Harsh to call Phillips useless…. He’s hardly got on the pitch !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.