Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Is this a serious post?

So if a player gets talked about alot by pundits and media ect that means that they are a good player?

Harry Maguire was talked about alot at Leicester.

K.D.B. and Yaya Toure basically got called shit by all of Sky pundits.

I think I'd rather stick to what Pep wants than "watching and listening to football" as in Spitty and Ratboy...Seen as their knowledge of football is out of this world.

Are you even listening to what I'm saying?

I like Paqueta as a player, but he didn't light it up last season like I thought he would.

Mitoma was so so exciting last season and lit the premier league up.

If Mitoma was available... I am sure Pep would be all over him. He's already earmarked him as an unbelievable player on pre season tour in Japan.

Players who? Phillips other way?

THB? Palmer? Doyle? Phillips? Gomez?

Plenty to pick from and all (but one) would likely make the move too. If it was Palmer then I'd hope a loan, if it's THB/Doyle/Gomez/Phillips then I'd hope a healthy fee/buy-back for THB.

Borges left too soon!!

THB, Gomez, Phillips & Palmer have all been on their radar in the last 2 years. take your pick
Interesting, still think Palmer and McAtee go on loan. We could have offered THB but looks like they’ve got Maguire, Gomez could a good shout. I’d much prefer Palmer going to Brighton than West Ham because of respective managers

Did you hear anybody talking about Paqueta last season?

Did you hear people talking about Mitoma last season?

Mitoma was talked about a lot, not just by pundits, but by opposition fans.

Paqueta was the forgotten man. He was not even spoke about.

I'm not speaking for anyone... It's just common knowledge if you watch and listen to football.
Not rite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.