Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

No need to be a twat. We can all have different view points on the transfer. Instead of attacking posters maybe use constructive arguments as to why you do or do not agree? Otherwise don’t comment as you add nothing to the discussion.
Do you read what you post? I just thought some of what you were saying was literally comical. Don't you think "attacking" is a bit strong to describe my post? Try to relax a little...

Here's Paquetas numbers compared to central midfielders, seems a bit more fair to compare his numbers to other central midfielders (not wingers) since thats the position he's been playing the last 365 days.
If you look at the categories they are "attacking midfielder/winger" and "midfielder". According to transfermarkt Paqueta's main position played last season was attacking midfielder 17 games, central midfielder 10 games, defensive midfielder 1 game. I should maybe have put his stats for both attacking midfielder and midfielder, because both are relevant ;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814-131156_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814-131156_Chrome.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 50
Can see us and other clubs to start signing a lot more talent from Argentina and Brazil. The value we got with Alvarez for the price we paid was incredible. Same with Gabriel Jesus.

As explained in my other post, he played most games as attacking midfielder and that is the category posted
yeah not a fan of that split on fbref, seems weird to me.

the straight numbers look good though. passes (switches, through balls, progessive), tackles, interceptions, goals per 90 put him in the silva/gundo mix brackets.

Attitude wise ive never heard any issues coming out of the club during his time there (I’m no ITK by the way!) But if his attitude stank it would have come out. By all accounts he had a good game on Saturday, put himself about and didn’t shirk a challenge. could easily have said he’s not right to play (although I’ve a feeling that sort of attitude wouldn’t have played well with Pep!)

The guy can play, once he’d settled in he was our best player by a mile. Technically excellent, plenty of tricks and flicks and can play a through ball, but add to that he is hard working and can put in a challenge. Can play anywhere in the centre of midfield. You’re getting a good player.

Think Moyes and West Ham understand if Pep comes calling it’s difficult to say no, so good luck to the lad hope he does well.

If we do get Palmer in the deal what’s he like? Only know him from the cracker he scored last week when Arsenal won the Champions League (according to their deluded fans!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.