Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Kev always gets written off as done. He will be back firing before December Imo. You can’t really expect to replace one of the best midfielders to grace the premier. Adopt is what we do best and adopt we will.
I suppose we have in the past but Kev is reaching a certain age now. Don’t expect us to replace like for like.
I’d rather we adapt and not adopt though Wolvie :-)

Maybe he wants to see out his days playing each week. Laporte has nothing to prove. Plus I don’t see the foreign clubs queuing up? Which is a damn shame as he is still a very good player.
Agreed. It's a weird one. It beggars belief that so few elite clubs have come in for him or Bernie & been willing to cough up a fair fee.

Players who're nowhere near their levels are going for £70m-£90m, & Bernie barely attracted interest approaching £60m... The mind boggles.

Agreed. It's a weird one. It beggars belief that so few elite clubs have come in for him or Bernie & been willing to cough up a fair fee.

Players who're nowhere near their levels are going for £70m-£90m, & Bernie barely attracted interest approaching £60m... The mind boggles.
Thank fuck on the latter. Price him out of a move until he is ready to put his slippers on @benfica.

Mate, both Dog & Magrez have departed & Paqueta can cover both positions & then some.

He's also been playing double pivot at WHU too... \0/
Grealish is better in Gindogans position, Foden is better in Marhez`s position, add Bernado and KDB and that is our attacking Mid, Rodri is our DM, so Paqueta is cover no problem with that good quality that adds something a little different, so what did we buy Kovacic for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.