Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

There has been quite a few such instances, it makes you wonder if the other higher clubs have a secret agreement not to pay money to our club except at well below the market rate?
Apart from top centre forwards have there been many instances of 29 year olds being sold for £70-90m?

I mean, obviously Jack and Kalvin are on the same level...

This place sometimes. JFC
Who claimed that? I agreed Jack would be better played inside if Doku & Paqueta arrived, so if they play wide & Jack plays centrally, who loses our centrally?

Rodri? KDB? Bernie? Foden? Kovacic? Philips? Jack? You tell me...

Kavlin’s place has been under pressure for a while now. Buy those two players and he might aswell do this:

I was happy to give Philips another season to prove himself, but after Rodri's burnout comments last week, I think the writing's on the wall.

Added to leaked reports that the coaching staff aren't convinced by Kalvin in training either, it doesn't look good for him here...

I was happy to give Philips another season to prove himself, but after Rodri's burnout comments last week, I think the writing's on the wall.

Added to leaked reports that the coaching staff aren't convinced by Kalvin in training either, it doesn't look good for him here...
I am starting to feel sorry for him. Rodri coming out with those remarks must have stung.

Who claimed that? I agreed Jack would be better played inside if Doku & Paqueta arrived, so if they play wide & Jack plays centrally, who loses our centrally?

Rodri? KDB? Bernie? Foden? Kovacic? Philips? Jack? You tell me...
These debates are always a bit futile. It's a squad game now, we change the team every single match.

If you mean when it gets to crunch time, that will depends on form and how the system has developed throughout the season.

These debates are always a bit futile. It's a squad game now, we change the team every single match.

If you mean when it gets to crunch time, that will depends on form and how the system has developed throughout the season.
Agreed. However if you look where this discussion started, it's about Palmer deserving to replace Mahrez & me questioning what he's shown to deserve another opportunity.

If both Doku & Paqueta arrive, it puts question marks over where Palmer fits in with Doku, Paqueta, Jack, Bernie & Foden able to play wide. \0/

Pep's already intimating it maybe best for Cole to move on loan or permanently with a buyback/sell-on clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.