Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Guaranteed there will be some do gooders out there defending it, saying it's got 'mental health problems' that needs to be 'understood not punished'.

When nurse Lucy Letby returned from a trip to Ibiza, she texted a colleague to say she would be "back in with a bang".

Within 72 hours of that message, two triplet siblings were dead.

+++

So she must of sat on the plane home buzzing about the thought of killing babies. f*ckin hell.

Guaranteed there will be some do gooders out there defending it, saying it's got 'mental health problems' that needs to be 'understood not punished'.

Bit harsh that, wouldn't say it makes me or anybody a do-gooder to say that she 100% has mental health problems, she murdered 7 babies. There's nothing sane about that.
And she does need to be understood to make sure this never happens again.

That being said though, id gladly put her in a bin bag and chuck her in the North Sea

When nurse Lucy Letby returned from a trip to Ibiza, she texted a colleague to say she would be "back in with a bang".

Within 72 hours of that message, two triplet siblings were dead.

+++

So she must of sat on the plane home buzzing about the thought of killing babies. f*ckin hell.

It wants putting down. It’s not human, it’s a monster.

Bit harsh that, wouldn't say it makes me or anybody a do-gooder to say that she 100% has mental health problems, she murdered 7 babies. There's nothing sane about that.
And she does need to be understood to make sure this never happens again.

That being said though, id gladly put her in a bin bag and chuck her in the North Sea
Exactly. You can acknowledge she may have mental health problems yet at the same time say she needs locking up for good so she can't do it again. I very much doubt there is anyone out there saying she shouldn't be "punished".

This case definitely has a whiff of Munchausen by proxy about it. Which is what Beverley Allitt was diagnosed with, but I don't want to see her ever getting released either.

She needs locking up for good and she shud be forced to attend the sentencing, even if it's being dragged there in chains.
She clearly does have mental heath problems. I can't see how she could have done what she did if not, but those need to be studied and investigated closely to ensure that lessons are learned and to pick up signs early to ensure this never happens again.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.