Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Whenever there’s a big case that’s causes anger (which is justified) many scream for the death penalty- which is a bit tedious as it’s never going to happen.

Of course, I couldn’t possibly put myself in that bracket because my mind works a bit differently when it comes to what is and isn’t sufficient punishment but still
I’m not sure this is correct, for the most serious of crimes, unless you are talking about capital punishment.

Letby deserves a whole life order. Not sure, in the absence of executions, what tougher sentence would be available.

The post you quoted wasn’t aimed at Letby.

I’m not sure this is correct, for the most serious of crimes, unless you are talking about capital punishment.

Letby deserves a whole life order. Not sure, in the absence of executions, what tougher sentence would be available.

The post you quoted wasn’t aimed at Letby.
Apologies.

Whenever there’s a big case that’s causes anger (which is justified) many scream for the death penalty- which is a bit tedious as it’s never going to happen.

A few years ago I’d have 100% agreed with you.

But with this lot, if they thought it might give them one last hope of clinging onto power, I’m no longer totally convinced.

I'm seeing photos of her evil face everytime I go online.....

They mostly keep using the one of her holding up the baby all in one. In that photo you can tell she's a psychopath in the making, then the arrest mugshot where her hair has gone to its natural colour and chin gone flat, she looks cold and calculated.

Glad she got life with no parole. Cannot believe these things happen, especially being medical professionals. She didn't even attend her own sentencing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.