Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

I'm seeing photos of her evil face everytime I go online.....

They mostly keep using the one of her holding up the baby all in one. In that photo you can tell she's a psychopath in the making, then the arrest mugshot where her hair has gone to its natural colour and chin gone flat, she looks cold and calculated.
I said the other day that in the mugshot she looks pretty much like Joanna Dennehy to me

I'm seeing photos of her evil face everytime I go online.....

They mostly keep using the one of her holding up the baby all in one. In that photo you can tell she's a psychopath in the making, then the arrest mugshot where her hair has gone to its natural colour and chin gone flat, she looks cold and calculated.
Now we know what to look out for so such things won't happen again. Or at least you can spot them.

Bloody hell, I wondered who this lady was, I just read about it now. What an evil woman, it makes no sense. How did she get away it that amount of times? I don't really want to dig too much because it's uneasy reading

Why are you apologising you daft ****!
Well because what I was trying to get across, unsuccessfully, was that I'm glad that there are still people who will always try and see life as a chance to reform, get a second chance etc etc. But like you point out, I'm a daft **** so chicken chips peas and gravy, :-)

Bloody hell, I wondered who this lady was, I just read about it now. What an evil woman, it makes no sense. How did she get away it that amount of times? I don't really want to dig too much because it's uneasy reading

She got away with it for many reasons which are now starting to come out in the wash. Shamefully mainly because senior managers refused to believe professional doctors opinions and thought brushing it all under the carpet was better for the trust and maintaining their cash flow, which would have been severely hindered if it had all come out. I hope they now have to pay too, their actions, or lack of them, cost innocent lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.