Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

I said the other day that in the mugshot she looks pretty much like Joanna Dennehy to me
Another one that needs no parole. Didn't she dump someone she murdered in a dustbin and put a dress on him beforehand?.

Just sick.

She got away with it for many reasons which are now starting to come out in the wash. Shamefully mainly because senior managers refused to believe professional doctors opinions and thought brushing it all under the carpet was better for the trust and maintaining their cash flow, which would have been severely hindered if it had all come out. I hope they now have to pay too, their actions, or lack of them, cost innocent lives.
Do you think mgmt was really guilty of negligence though, or like most normal people did they just find the idea of what she did incomprehensible?

Do you think mgmt was really guilty of negligence though, or like most normal people did they just find the idea of what she did incomprehensible?

Negligence. When you have senior doctors expressing concern over deaths and a nurse who they thought was suspicious they have to act. That's their job whether they found it incomprehensible or not. Also the woman was in her early thirties, why were her parents allowed to get involved??

Negligence. When you have senior doctors expressing concern over deaths and a nurse who they thought was suspicious they have to act. That's their job whether they found it incomprehensible or not. Also the woman was in her early thirties, why were her parents allowed to get involved??
None of us know exactly what was said or reported to them and when.

Looking with hindsight, it seems easy to see that they could have saved some lives. We don’t know that though.

It should be investigated and if the evidence is there to convict, they should have their day in court.

No you can’t, she looks totally normal.
I remember when they arrested Colin stagg, the media printed loads of pictures of him with captions like 'weirdo' and 'sinister images of him on night out'. They were just normal pictures of him in fancy dress enjoying himself. Said at the time to my mate, look at the state of these headlines, can you imagine if he's innocent. Low and behold...

None of us know exactly what was said or reported to them and when.

Looking with hindsight, it seems easy to see that they could have saved some lives. We don’t know that though.

It should be investigated and if the evidence is there to convict, they should have their day in court.

Of course, I'm going off the interview the doctor who reported her gave.

It sounds like they didn't want any stigma to be attached to their trust, which if the police started investigating deaths sure would have.

We'll see what transpires from here.

I remember when they arrested Colin stagg, the media printed loads of pictures of him with captions like 'weirdo' and 'sinister images of him on night out'. They were just normal pictures of him in fancy dress enjoying himself. Said at the time to my mate, look at the state of these headlines, can you imagine if he's innocent. Low and behold...

I remember that case the media absolutely crucified him.

Of course, I'm going off the interview the doctor who reported her gave.

It sounds like they didn't want any stigma to be attached to their trust, which if the police started investigating deaths sure would have.

We'll see what transpires from here.
Yeah. I saw that. You could see the doctor trying to comprehend how it happened and how they might have stopped her earlier.

He was obviously broken by what’s happened. If he could prove management have allowed more deaths, then he would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.