Luis Suarez Charged [Merged]

So will he be banned for our game?

They've zero chance without him.

If Chelsea do them this week and we win and then beat the dippers,it'll be about a 20 point gap.

Of course it's their year though.

Thaksinssoldier said:

If Chelsea do them this week and we win and then beat the dippers,it'll be about a 20 point gap.

Some guy on talksport today was saying how Gerrard will win the PM in his career with liverpool... I don't see it, lol

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Some guy on talksport today was saying how Gerrard will win the PM in his career with liverpool... I don't see it, lol

Hes got more chance of becoming PM than winning it with lpool

Read some reports recently that Suarez used the word "negrito" which translates into "little black fella" which isn't racist in my opinion as he is black, a fella, and little. Not sure how true the story is but several papers claiming this, also Gus Poyet (uraguayan) has said that if Suarez did use the term "negrito" that that is deemed not racist in Suarez's homeland of Uraguay. He says Suarez should not change his ways for England. He says "english people drive on the left side of the road, the rest of Europe dosent so if England don't change why should Suarez change what he says, if it's his native language he should be able to use it. He could of got suarez out of this big time but I think he's made it worse, Suarez has lived in Holland, played in Europe and lives in England so obviously should know what's right to say. If he gets banned 3 games isn't enough, alot of the bin dippers saying it was banter on a Facebook page but racism isn't banter, and what Blatter said was ridiculous. If I called a Black Man anything racist he shaking my hand would be the last thin in his mind, nd then blatter also playing the "my best friends are black " card is ridiculous. Remember Cantona getting banned for a few months for a physical action. Surely Suarez should get the same or more?!

Thaksinssoldier said:

cant see him beging banned for our game too soon maybe our game at the start of jan he'll be banned

dw7 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

cant see him beging banned for our game too soon maybe our game at the start of jan he'll be banned

At least it will give them an excuse as to why they won't get top 4. With any luck they'll keep KD as manager too.

So, no one knows what he actually said ? yet everyone is in debate about the meaning of Negrito.

Is it just me who cant understand why ?

josh_spurs said:
He says Suarez should not change his ways for England. He says "english people drive on the left side of the road, the rest of Europe dosent so if England don't change why should Suarez change what he says, if it's his native language he should be able to use it.

English people don't drive on the left side of the road when they are driving in another country with different road rules, Suarez (or anyone) should respect the rules and culture of the country he is living in.

Poyet has made an arse of himself, and I think he's bordered on bringing the game into disrepute. He's also said that he got called all sorts of names because he was from Uruguay, but didn't act like a cry baby like Evra. Then he says that Blatters comments were wrong, so he's contradicted himself over and over again.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 pm --<br /><br />
sniff said:
So, no one knows what he actually said ? yet everyone is in debate about the meaning of Negrito.

I think it's just down to that article in the Guardian (I think) claiming negrito was the term used.

sniff said:

I'm pretty sure a few journalists were briefed (by his people) that he only used the term "negrito" as a way of diffusing the situation. It looks as though its fanned the flames instead as ignorance is no defence and the FA have decided to charge him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.