Madeleine McCann

Again, children spend time on their own all the time it’s down to the context and the finer details.

No. It’s not context. It’s not finer detail.

They left their children alone. Stop skirting the issue and just admit that you think it’s okay to leave children alone.

Grow a pair of bollox

No. It’s not context. It’s not finer detail.

They left their children alone. Stop skirting the issue and just admit that you think it’s okay to leave children alone.

Grow a pair of bollox

I think it’s ok to leave children alone.

I’ve said this many times but you’ve failed to read it.

Now can we discuss what scenarios, situations or times it is OK or are you that blinkered you can only comprehend a single point?

It was towards the end of the week.

They had already had the majority of the holiday I believe.

Them murdering her and getting away with it is more far fetched, as there is isn’t any evidence.
It is possible that Madeleine was given a sedative to make sure that she slept through so that her parents could have an undisturbed evening.
It is possible that Madeleine suffered a reaction to it which killed her.
It is possible that Madeleine's mother administered the sedative and Gerry spoke at the press conference to protect his wife.
It is possible that Gerry disposed of the little girls body.
It could possibly have been a terrible accident, an accident which they have tried to cover up.
Does this sound plausible?

It is possible that Madeleine was given a sedative to make sure that she slept through so that her parents could have an undisturbed evening.
It is possible that Madeleine's mother administered the sedative and Gerry spoke at the press conference to protect his wife.
It could possibly have been a terrible accident, an accident which they have tried to cover up.

If you watch the vid of the statement analyst previously posted, it's pretty much what he concluded except he added a possible fall into the equation.

It sounds extremely unlikely. In the first instance do you suppose that the use of Calpol was the first time they tried to calm Maddie down?
That being the case I suspect it unlikely that she suffered a reaction having presumably not suffered one previously. They were doctors so again, I would have thought they were in a position to do something about it.
Are there many Calpol related deaths that you are aware of?
Let us suppose that she did suffer a fatal reaction to a relatively benign childrens medicine that is used worldwide by (I presume) many millions of infants. Why on earth would the parents first reaction be "Bloody hell Gerry, she's only gone and karked it, let's dump the body and embark on a massive cover up"
The more I type, the less plausible it all sounds. But that said, now't so queer as folk so on balance yes that's almost certainly exactly what happened.
Whatever actually occurred, nothing about this is ordinairy. Every option explored seems really far fetched. I wonder if we shall ever find out.

This is exactly what Inspector Goncalo Amaral’s theory is/was.

Of course it is entirely possible but he has been disgraced since the case and every other investigator, including the British police, have rubbished this theory.

There’s no way they would have got away with it in my opinion and there’s absolutely no evidence to suggest this happened.

No sedative found, no body, no witnesses etc.

The only evidence we really do have that’s tangible, is the missing girl.

Hence why most involved think a calculated abduction is highly likely.

Whoever did what in the case, is at the absolute top of their game.

Yup

Took him about a week but he got there.

@Proy

It hasn’t taken me a week, I’ve said this before and I’ve only been posting since Sunday.

Leaving children upstairs by themselves, playing in the garden, in the room next door etc. Is perfectly normal and acceptable.

As I’ve always said, I’m happy to debate the details about why the McCann’s may or may not have been negligent but the flat term of “children on their own” is stupid.

Unless you physically never leave them even when they’re in the bathroom - which is excessive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.