Madeleine McCann

leaving them alone is a crime all in itself ? but they have to live with the guilt of knowing what they did was wrong and the reason why their little girl went missing in the first place. how could you go on holiday and leave your young kids alone to go out drinking

Not something I would do, but something my parents did on a regular basis when I was a kid. Hotel in Tenby, get the kids to sleep and then off to the bar for the night. Was quite normal by all accounts in the 70’s. I have been left in a car while they have been for a drink. Window down a bit, bottle of lemonade. Sign on window saying “Paedophiles not welcome” Sorted.

Regardless of the fact they may get an answer at some point and people will stop saying they they did it, they won’t get their daughter back and that pain is one that will never go away.

That is the bottom line,they fucked it up from the second they were called by not shutting the roads and the borders,they needed a suspect to cover up being inept

Then the idiot fat oaf of a lead detective tries to pin the parents with it, to cover his own failings.

He’s a joke in Portugal now.

Not something I would do, but something my parents did on a regular basis when I was a kid. Hotel in Tenby, get the kids to sleep and then off to the bar for the night. Was quite normal by all accounts in the 70’s. I have been left in a car while they have been for a drink. Window down a bit, bottle of lemonade. Sign on window saying “Paedophiles not welcome” Sorted.

Regardless of the fact they may get an answer at some point and people will stop saying they they did it, they won’t get their daughter back and that pain is one that will never go away.

Yep it was normal back then, I was born late 60's and we would go on holiday to pontins, Southport every year in the 70's. You would be in the main room at night watching the entertainment and it would come over the tannoy baby crying in chalet number xxx. Then at about 10pm all the kids would get fucked off and the parents would stay untill after last orders.

Yep it was normal back then, I was born late 60's and we would go on holiday to pontins, Southport every year in the 70's. You would be in the main room at night watching the entertainment and it would come over the tannoy baby crying in chalet number xxx. Then at about 10pm all the kids would get fucked off and the parents would stay untill after last orders.

With Gary Glitter blasting out from the decks :-)

I read a story on the Daily Mail site that said some Portuguese bloke gave this German info on when the McCanns would be out so he could burgle the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.