Madeleine McCann

Parents fault full stop, don't start blaming other people.

If we can’t blame anyone else then we can’t blame the person who kidnapped her.

We can definitely blame them and we can blame those in the Portuguese authorities who didn’t do their jobs properly.

Portuguese police should have done a proper job instead of making the parents suspects.

While they clearly made mistakes, they didn’t make the parents suspects until months after she disappeared. They made Murat a suspect way earlier than the McCanns, so it’s not like all the focus was always on the parents - they were exploring other avenues long before the focus turned to them.

Abandoning children so the parents can go on the piss is not, and never has been, normal behaviour.
My parents never did it.
Me and my Mrs never did it.
None of my siblings ever did it with their kids.
I’m shocked that posters on here seem to think because their parents did it that it was normal behaviour.

Yeah, Murat got a really rough time of it in the press. Weird how some on here reckon the press have given the McCanns a rough time when I’ve seen very little evidence of that but plenty of ire launched in the direction of the Portuguese police.

Also weird is seeing posters say that some will be disappointed if it turns out the McCanns didn’t do it and this guy did, without even realising how bad that sounds insofar as they’re coming across as happy that she suffered a horrible death at the hands of some sick nonce rather than an accidental one covered up by her parents. And yep - I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve been critical of the McCanns and haven’t always covered myself in glory on these threads, but I’ve also made the point on several occasions that despite my suspicions, I find it inconceivable how they could’ve covered it up for so long without someone in their circle cracking.

that they could dispose of her body well enough it was never found in a place they don’t know and then go and have dinner with friends like nothings happened always seemed a stretch

If we can’t blame anyone else then we can’t blame the person who kidnapped her.

We can definitely blame them and we can blame those in the Portuguese authorities who didn’t do their jobs properly.

now it's looking unlikely the McCanns killed their own child - the trolls are out in force to remind everyone that they shouldn't have left their kids alone by themselves

now it's looking unlikely the McCanns killed their own child - the trolls are out in force to remind everyone that they shouldn't have left their kids alone by themselves
Something the mcCanns will feel guilty about every second of every day for the rest of their lives. They should be now left to ponder without everyone being judge and jury. One absolutely stupid action doesn't make a person bad

They shouldn’t have. But then they also shouldn’t of had to endure plenty of what they have over the years as a consequence to those actions.
No winners - just a very sad story which if nothing else will make other parents more wary about their kids safety both at home and abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.