Madeleine McCann

If a child went missing whilst the parents were regularly on the o
That is the bottom line,they fucked it up from the second they were called by not shutting the roads and the borders,they needed a suspect to cover up being inept
Come on Karen a child went missing near you would you really expect the local plods on night duty to shut the roads and borders on the basis of so little knowledge and while the parents looping after the kid were out enjoying themselves?
Its too easy to blame Johnny Foreigner while forgetting how long the Moors Murders (and the one little lad whose body still lies somewhere on a lonely moor nearly 60 years later) or Lesley Molseed found on a nearby moor where the police fitted up a local simpleton for a crime he could not have committed.

If a child went missing whilst the parents were regularly on the o

Come on Karen a child went missing near you would you really expect the local plods on night duty to shut the roads and borders on the basis of so little knowledge and while the parents looping after the kid were out enjoying themselves?
Its too easy to blame Johnny Foreigner while forgetting how long the Moors Murders (and the one little lad whose body still lies somewhere on a lonely moor nearly 60 years later) or Lesley Molseed found on a nearby moor where the police fitted up a local simpleton for a crime he could not have committed.

You say that. However, when my son was 18 months old, my grandmother, who was starting to show signs of dementia phoned the police and said she had been babysitting him and someone had come in and took him. This was about 2am. The police closed all the local roads and were brilliant. They then phoned my mother and told her what happened. She then put them right that he was not staying with my gran.

If a local police force round here why could the Portugese not

You say that. However, when my son was 18 months old, my grandmother, who was starting to show signs of dementia phoned the police and said she had been babysitting him and someone had come in and took him. This was about 2am. The police closed all the local roads and were brilliant. They then phoned my mother and told her what happened. She then put them right that he was not staying with my gran.

If a local police force round here why could the Portugese not
I am glad all turned out well. But closing borders and by implication ports and even airports is an overreaction.
I know that finding a lost kid safe and learning the one you have been looking for has been found dead are probably the best snd worst things that can happen to a policeman.

I am glad all turned out well. But closing borders and by implication ports and even airports is an overreaction.
I know that finding a lost kid safe and learning the one you have been looking for has been found dead are probably the best snd worst things that can happen to a policeman.

Could not believe how understanding the police were when they were told of my grans condition. One of the inspectors said it had been a good training exercise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.