Madeleine McCann

Good. Win/win

I dont know how far they had to travel or what other priorities they were dealing with or whether the first on the scene. But l am sure that in most cases in most police forces in the world that the uniform? officers attend they are invited in and sat down as the listen to and record information. I dont think the first thought is that a crime had been committed and the importance of preserving what turned out to be a crime scene.

The Sun and Mail lived up to their reputations in blaming anybody foreign. They now have the German polizei to go at.
Sorry but the whole thing was botched from the second she went missing,there is Good reason why the guy in charge got turfed and the parents had to sue,it was a botch up

Sorry but the whole thing was botched from the second she went missing,there is Good reason why the guy in charge got turfed and the parents had to sue,it was a botch up
I am not talking about the detective, l am talking about the original reporting and attendance.
There have been many stories and counterstories since then l lose track but the basic fact remains that the kids should not have been left alone.

I am not talking about the detective, l am talking about the original reporting and attendance.
There have been many stories and counterstories since then l lose track but the basic fact remains that the kids should not have been left alone.
Two very separate crimes though mate, even though one (neglect) may have facilitated the other (abduction).

I watched the whole thing from the moment it hit sky news,i didn't turn it off till the parents came home,the cops didn't do the basics right let alone anything else,we might be on the verge of finally finding out who took her and murdered her and it is back to them leaving her alone,yes they did but the guy that took her killed her

The full Netflix documentary confirms this is true and the police’s mistakes.

@Mike Cledford

It’s not blame the foreigner because they’re foreign, it’s because they fucked up.

Regardless of the McCann’s mistakes, the police didn’t do their job.

Let’s not forget the Yorkshire Ripper as well. There were a multitude of fuck-ups in that case. Some were simply genuine mistakes of course, but the decision to treat the hoax tapes sent to the police by “Wearside Jack” as genuinely being from the murderer while ignoring all other leads for 12 months or more cost, IIRC, another 3 lives. Not to mention the fact that Sutcliffe was interviewed on something like 9 separate occasions during the inquiry.

Interviewed 9 times? Wow, that’s something I never realised.

Let’s not forget the Yorkshire Ripper as well. There were a multitude of fuck-ups in that case. Some were simply genuine mistakes of course, but the decision to treat the hoax tapes sent to the police by “Wearside Jack” as genuinely being from the murderer while ignoring all other leads for 12 months or more cost, IIRC, another 3 lives. Not to mention the fact that Sutcliffe was interviewed on something like 9 separate occasions during the inquiry.
That investigation was a fucking shambles.

Fun fact about this case, Les Battersby was a suspect for a few hours after he reported a body in Southern Cemetery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.