Madeleine McCann

I watched the whole thing from the moment it hit sky news,i didn't turn it off till the parents came home,the cops didn't do the basics right let alone anything else,we might be on the verge of finally finding out who took her and murdered her and it is back to them leaving her alone,yes they did but the guy that took her killed her
I watched the whole thing from the moment it hit sky news,i didn't turn it off till the parents came home,the cops didn't do the basics right let alone anything else,we might be on the verge of finally finding out who took her and murdered her and it is back to them leaving her alone,yes they did but the guy that took her killed her
I doubt any national police force has the whole country put into the other sort of lockdown as a 'basic' when a child goes missing. Look what happened when James Bulger first went missing. It still took two days to find him despite much greater resources.

Interviewed 9 times? Wow, that’s something I never realised.

Also, see the photofits provided by witnesses and survivors - all have the distinctive black afro style hair and beard as Sutcliffe.

I have never understood why they placed so much belief in the Wearside Jack tapes when everything else pointed to the creepy Sutcliffe

Of course but not automatically.

All l am saying is that the Portuguese police acted pretty much the same as our own would and the tabloid suggestions of blocking roads and borders in a holiday country is ........typical tabloid.

Professor McCann involving the Sun London is plain weird for a child lost in Portugal.

Yeah, a lot of the stuff said by the tabloids was and is nonsense but the conduct of the Portuguese police looks to have been pretty appalling not because they're Portuguese but because of their action/inaction.

Plenty of "blame" based leanings since this thread re-ignited.

The "blame" can only be attached to the abductor / murderer imo. He has taken and probably killed the girl.

However, the parents neglect has given him the opportunity to do so and the ineptitude of the local dibble has allowed him to get away with it up to this point.

Therefore all 3 parts have contributed to this sad story but in different ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.