Madeleine McCann

Plenty of "blame" based leanings since this thread re-ignited.

The "blame" can only be attached to the abductor / murderer imo. He has taken and probably killed the girl.

However, the parents neglect has given him the opportunity to do so and the ineptitude of the local dibble has allowed him to get away with it up to this point.

Therefore all 3 parts have contributed to this sad story but in different ways.
Spot on mate, my view on it exactly

As a parent myself I can't get my head around the fact that they left their kids in on their own.
Isn't part of going away as a family spending time together as a family?

Obviously having a drink was more important than their kids welfare.

They left them all day too in the crèche facilities, I don’t think family time was a main part of their holidays.

The "blame" can only be attached to the abductor / murderer imo. He has taken and probably killed the girl.

However, the parents neglect has given him the opportunity to do so and the ineptitude of the local dibble has allowed him to get away with it up to this point.

Wanna fight?

Nah kidding you’re right mate

As a parent myself I can't get my head around the fact that they left their kids in on their own.
Isn't part of going away as a family spending time together as a family?

Obviously having a drink was more important than their kids welfare.
Will admit when my first child was 18 months old we left him in a locked hotel bedroom whilst we ate in the same hotel restaurant with the hotel reception listening in on a phone system. We also checked on him every 10 minutes and made sure room was secure. We weren't comfortable with the situation and for a few years we just went on villa holidays

Will admit when my first child was 18 months old we left him in a locked hotel bedroom whilst we ate in the same hotel restaurant with the hotel reception listening in on a phone system. We also checked on him every 10 minutes and made sure room was secure. We weren't comfortable with the situation and for a few years we just went on villa holidays

I guess someone's got to go to Birmingham.

but there's a very big difference accusing someone of neglect and accusing someone of murdering their own daughter

the abuse they have take over the years is beyond horrific

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.