Madeleine McCann

https://news.sky.com/story/madelein...sent-us-letter-about-her-death-false-12007820

Why can't the foreign police just shut up until they can fly over,go to see her parents in the person and say this is what we have got for certain,they have enough of this kind of thing

Kaz. you have read the report totally wrong. The media have stated a letter has been sent by the German police. They deny it totally and say that false reports like this cause all sorts of stress.
I would guess that if they had a need to speak to the parents they would fly over or get the English cops to do it.

It looks like the only positives to take away is that the parents will finally get closure and may be hopefully able to bury her.

Tragic story.

I really wish the Germans hadn't have said they are sure the suspect killed Maddie and they knew how,u am sure they could have got his name out without declaring he killed her,very cruel on her parents

I really wish the Germans hadn't have said they are sure the suspect killed Maddie and they knew how,u am sure they could have got his name out without declaring he killed her,very cruel on her parents

I don’t want to spend all day disagreeing haha x

However I like that they’ve done it, it means even if they fail to nail the guy/find the body, the parents at least know what’s happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.