Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

pellegrini what the fuck yaya fucking toure shite semi final champions league where was the will running round like headless chickens we are well off the top teams in Europe,who r we trying to kid,if you play one of the finest goalscorers in centre mid when we needed the 1 goal do me a favour fuck off now...............arse and swan to come 0 points

I could have played in goal for Madrid over the two legs.

85mins into the second leg and 1-0 down in a champions league semi final and we were just content to pass it sideways and backwards.. We were playing real madrid not fucking Aston Villa that shit is not going to work...Been the definition of flat track bullies this season.. Psg not included, we've looked clueless against any team that knows how to defend/pass.

That's what bayern did last night. Tiki taki or not the aim was to win no matter what
And the players were sat on the floor dejected with their heads in their hands
Might have missed it but I didn't see one player of ours like that

But the fact we are now left to worry about qualifying for the next years CL as that shit United or WHU with Andy Carroll might beat us to it now thats a real crime from Pellegrini and the FBI should investigate that for fuck sake.

Hyperbole at its finest. Its not a crime. The team has done its best this season and fallen short-it is not the best in europe, or the premier league. It needs freshening up and getting some legs and energy into the team. Ageing, injury prone and not fit enough; simply reality.

Very heavy handed. Saw a few blues being knocked about for little reason other than singing and being excited pre match. The crush to get in was worrying for a while. Treated us like shit.

Getting in was fucking farcical. 6 separate holding checkpoints/kettling (call it what you will), which included 2 separate searches and 3 ticket checks. I got there at 8:10pm local time and only got into the ground just as the game kicked off. There were loads of Blues behind me, who understandably started to get agitated that they were going to miss the start of the match, and Franco's fascists used that as the excuse to start wading in with sticks. Cunts

Hyperbole at its finest. Its not a crime. The team has done its best this season and fallen short-it is not the best in europe, or the premier league. It needs freshening up and getting some legs and energy into the team. Ageing, injury prone and not fit enough; simply reality.
The truth is, with a fit Yaya and Silva, City could have made the final. Even won it. Just ended up with too many water carriers tonight.

Gameplan is crucial, yet Pelle didnt care much. At least he didnt use a midfield duo of Milner /Fernando or Yaya/Fernando. Thats kind of an improvement from him but thats it.

To be honest, after 3 years I'm not entirely sure what pellegrinis game plan is, or if he even has one. It's become increasingly apparent that the PL win in 2014 was due to the structure and training by Mancini but having the fresh air and freedom given by a less demanding manager. Since then our team has seemed like headless chickens at time. We don't seem to practice defending, set pieces, positioning and our fitness is appalling... I'd like to know what the players are actually doing at training.

They were very beatble, but how can you ask a team to perform when they have been shit for most of the season ?

To be honest, after 3 years I'm not entirely sure what pellegrinis game plan is, or if he even has one. It's become increasingly apparent that the PL win in 2014 was due to the structure and training by Mancini but having the fresh air and freedom given by a less demanding manager. Since then our team has seemed like headless chickens at time. We don't seem to practice defending, set pieces, positioning and our fitness is appalling... I'd like to know what the players are actually doing at training.
Don't forget the throw ins...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.