Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Time and time again this useless manager gets it wrong - KDB, currently our most effective Player is played out of position to accommodate the ever diclining Yaya Toure and the whole attacking threat is null and void!

2 games and counting Mr P.........

Hyperbole at its finest. Its not a crime. The team has done its best this season and fallen short-it is not the best in europe, or the premier league. It needs freshening up and getting some legs and energy into the team. Ageing, injury prone and not fit enough; simply reality.
We've supposedly freshened it! Sterling, Delph, otamendi, bony! All wank! Team hasn't done any where near its best.

No pride. If we played with the intensity of Atlético I would applaud the team even after a hammering.

I actually felt sorry for Yaya Toure tonight. He was a mountain in his prime, yet he looked old tonight. Everybody knew that Yaya's 20 goal season in 2014 was the pinnacle, a sale should have followed. Instead age has caught up with him and his value has plummeted in the last 24 months. Pellegrini had no business displacing De Bruyne in order to shoehorn Yaya in to the side tonight.

Real Madrid didn't play a tenacious midfielder yet Modric, Kroos and Isco outworked our midfield and were extremely smart with their positioning and running without the ball.

I'm not sure why the panic set in tonight but we decided early on in the game that we were going route one tonight. We could barely string a pass together even though at times they weren't pressing us at all. Joe Hart and Jesus Navas can hold their heads up high tonight, they are the only ones.

Overall Pellegrini's tenure here has been a disaster. 1 major honour in 3 seasons doesn't make for happy reading when you consider the figures spent: £27m on Bony, £32m on Mangala, £27m on Otamendi, £49m on Sterling and £54m on De Bruyne. How can we have spent so much money, yet the squad still needs so much surgery? 4 fullbacks over the age of 30, 2 central midfielders over the age of 30 and our only back up to Aguero is a teenager. Gundogan will be a brilliant way to kick off the window but that's just a drop in the ocean.

The club has to write the last 24 months off.

From the 1st of July Guardiola will arrive and the club will quite symbolically change badges. We have to throw everything we have behind Guardiola, every single week. He will install some professional pride in this squad and will ship out any who don't have the guts to play for Manchester City. I don't care if we miss out on the Champion's League next season as we will have to spearhead a title charge next season. Guardiola is the type of man who will still honor the integrity of any other contest we are in whether that is the Europa or the Champion's League.

Onwards and upwards, we are about to embark on a special journey which will see the club shaped for decades to come.
Magnificent post.

I've seen pensioners choose their own coffins with more enthusiasm than what we shown tonight. It'll be the same against Arsenal.

200w_d.gif

I do not agree with disaster @BluePhil8 but on the whole a fair post.

Before anyone pulls me up i am not saying it has been a success either, if it was a school report it would have been "could do better"
We have not been expelled and sent to Mile End (hey where i came from that place was the same as strangeways as a school kid) but we have not lived up to the sum of our parts.

We just lost out to Real Madrid (yes we could have shown more bollocks) but we did not disgrace ourselves tonight we got pipped to the post only and i can live with that.

I will not go on about the dynamics here but yeah there is shit to be pissed off about, namely Yaya getting shoehorned in and doing very very little.
If i hear his fucking agent say owt now i'll bash his head in with a (insert large blunt instrument here), complete fucking shit from Yaya tonight.

If i hear his fucking agent say owt now i'll bash his head in with a (insert large blunt instrument here), complete fucking shit from Yaya tonight

Brick? Didn't think he did that badly though, obviously wasn't fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.