Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Brick? Didn't think he did that badly though, obviously wasn't fit.
He did what he has always done in Europe against quality opposition, amble around making no effort to get goal side of anyone, track runners or press, but instead leave us exposed time and time again. Unfortunately his positives no longer compensate. He is a liability in these games.

I fact i would say he set the tone for our performance (Yaya) he seemed lethargic and i barely heard his name mentioned early on.
He likes to be the man and makes a fuss so come on yaya where the fuck was it? kinda thing (for me), no wonder Seluk is screaming from the roof tops recently, if i were his agent i would be passing him off as a cure for fucking cancer tbh he seemed that inert.

He did what he has always done in Europe against quality opposition, amble around making no effort to get goal side of anyone, track runners or press, but instead leave us exposed time and time again. Unfortunately his positives no longer compensate. He is a liability in these games.

He clearly wasn't fit and kept possession better than most (especially KDB). For all the complaints about his work rate, we looked better first half that 2nd after the subs imho.

I fact i would say he set the tone for our performance (Yaya) he seemed lethargic and i barely heard his name mentioned early on.
He likes to be the man and makes a fuss so come on yaya where the fuck was it? kinda thing (for me), no wonder Seluk is screaming from the roof tops recently, if i were his agent i would be passing him off as a cure for fucking cancer tbh he seemed that inert.
Funny not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.