Madrid v City CL semi final 2nd leg

Mark Aguero and KdB out of the game, and you'll beat City. If we can't find either of those two, we're lost.
There's only (at a push) Nasri who'll have decent go himself.
RM have 11 players who can play serious football, we have maybe 5.

Not good enough! Let's win our remaining prem games and have another crack next season

Think we should concentrate on being the best team in England first tbh, it's always felt like we have been punching above our weight in this competition- certainly the latter stages of it, we simply are not good enough and if people think Pep will make us CL champions overnight they are deluded.
Fucking seething after watching that, hardly better than that shambolic crap at the weekend.Whos motivating them?

Can't be fucking arsed getting motivated to go at the weekend, pathetic season led by a fucking pathetic spineless manager.

Clap him off after Arsenal , think I will give it a miss.

Aguero over the two legs was a disgrace no effort whatsoever. Never seen him like that before but he looked like he didn't give a fuck. The usual suspects will get slagged off but Aguero was awful

Not even that arsed, seriously.

This team and manager have created such a low expectation level over the last 16 months.

If you know you have a proper team, one that leaves it out on the field every single time, that's when you can feel bereft or cheated.

Personally I thought first half was ok. We kept it tight and to go gung ho too early would have been crazy.

The second half and in particular the last 25 minutes was dreadful.

I'm one of his biggest critics but I'm not going to be too harsh tonight. We got further than I thought.

The effort was there. The talent is lacking. At least 7 of those players wouldn't get anywhere near the Real Madrid side. In fact it would probably be 9.

Mercenaries!! who I honestly thought would actually turn up for one of the biggest games of their careers. At least Nacho got some game time.
Out with a whimper. I really hate to say it, but I still don't think we will finish on top 4. Our performances just aren't good enough. Some of the players don't seem to give a shit, and the ones who do are being dragged down. What has happened to the team ??

Just not good enough. Overrun in midfield again and very little threat up front.
Madrid were mediocre and should have been put under more pressure. Poor performances from Yaya, Kevin and Kun to a lesser degree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.