Maicon

Re: Maicon!?!?

PMSL

I wrote it in there and thought - fuck it it'll only get lost in the mass of endless pages...

So I ermmm, well I put it in its own thread and deleted the original reply.

*holds hand up*

I'm an attention whore.

:(

hmm did anyone actually WATCH him closely tonight? Massive holes in his game, considering the stick some of you gave Micah last year you'd have a field day with this one!

*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL

I wrote it in there and thought - fuck it it'll only get lost in the mass of endless pages...

So I ermmm, well I put it in its own thread and deleted the original reply.

*holds hand up*

I'm an attention whore.

:(

lol good for you son, all the best people are these days

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
hmm did anyone actually WATCH him closely tonight? Massive holes in his game, considering the stick some of you gave Micah last year you'd have a field day with this one!

I'll be honest - my interest was in his forward play. The US were pretty poor at taking advantage of him being up front. But his ability in attack was way, way better than I've ever seen Michah.

I haven't seen a ton of him, but watching him in the Confed Cup and I really keyed in on him today against the U.S., he has an amazing ability to get up and down the sideline to put pressure on the defense and has the ability to play top notch service into the box. He also can more than hold his own when shooting from a ways out. I would love to have him join the City revolution.

bluejue said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I'll be honest - my interest was in his forward play. The US were pretty poor at taking advantage of him being up front. But his ability in attack was way, way better than I've ever seen Michah.

The saving grace is that he'll prob have SWP ahead of him who will cover for him when he bombs on.....for me his first duty is as a defender and at that (as the 'experts' said many times) leaves a lot to be desired.

if we play the same system as last year attacking play will be more important for our RB. and he's really not that bad defensively, honest. very hardworking, quick, strong, powerful right foot, and the 'aggression' to get forward decisively and get the bloody ball in no matter what.

bizzbo said:
if we play the same system as last year attacking play will be more important for our RB. and he's really not that bad defensively, honest. very hardworking, quick, strong, powerful right foot, and the 'aggression' to get forward decisively and get the bloody ball in no matter what.

Well I'll take your word, it was the first time I made an effort to watch him tonight as we were linked with him. On that performance I was not impressed (not the way people built him up on here anyway) but maybe it was a bad day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.