Man city pubs in london?

tueartsboots said:
BimboBob said:
Just got in.Great meeting some fellow blues.Landlady was very happy to have us.Good beer,nice pub and a great game to watch.
Hahaha been home over an hour ! Karen speaking to you ? I had a drink ready for me when I got in !

Dunno if she's speaking or not...still free butties and tea on the train...can't argue with that!

Great to see some blue shirts and put faces to names and a bloody good game too! Same again for Villa or give The City Pride a go? I'm happy either way.
So we got Tueartsboots, BimboBob, Scooby Blue, stumc, Matt Diablo and er, me. Reckon we get a norf lahdan fing going and see if we can't round up some more?!

I'm happy to go with the flow on this one, but since the City Pride is just round the corner (and has such a great name) we could maybe try it for the Villa game and then make a decision on which place works best.

The City Pride is 28 Farringdon Lane (come out of Farringdon tube, turn left and walk to the end of Turnmill St and the pub is just across Clerkenwell Rd). It will be a bit more crowded than the 3 compasses and with maybe a bit more atmosphere (more so vs London teams).
If we agree to give it a go, I will ask the landlord to reserve us a table

ps I thought De Jong was class last night + fair play to the blues who came into town from outside London - it definitely makes the game more enjoyable to be in a London pub where it's the City goals that are getting the loudest cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.