man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think sunderland should sit back try and get them on rhe break and pump a few long balls in they may just get one,if they concede chuck the kitchen sink at united,
good luck sunderland hang in 'you can do it'

got a sneaky £2 on Adam Johnson first goal and a 2-2 draw @260/1
go on Davey, Fuck it up royally!

Nice if they were 2 nil up with 5 to play and lost 2/3. The rattles would be bouncing down the street.

Sunderland will be well up for this. I really hope they do it.

Going to Wembley regardless, but it will be twice as good if it's Sunderland.

Loads of Sunderland in the City centre as I went home.

Even with Utd's lack of form and injuries, you still have to favour Utd. But the longer it stays goalless, the more nervous they will get, and anytime Sunderland approach their penalty area, they will get very nervous while it's still 0-0.

Pam said:
dazdon said:
Very best of luck tonight Stockport mackem and make those fuckers bleed a little more.

Stockport Makem, are your lot likely to try to park the bus and if so, are you any good at it?

We don't intend to, depends on how the rags come steaming out... We know we have to score to have a chance...so I think we won't just sit back ( if it's up to us )... Unfortunately though, we aren't at the bottom of the league for no reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.