man u v sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I hope it ends like our semi against them in 1970. For those too young to remember, we were 2-1 up after the first leg at Maine Road and it was 2-1 to them with minutes to go and extra time beckoning. Then we got an indirect free kick which, for some reason best known to himself, Franny Lee blasted at Alex Stepney. Stepney could have left it (as it was indirect) but he instinctively saved it and Summerbee followed up to score and take us to Wembley again.
As long as it doesn't end up like the one in 2010 where they get a goal from a fucking hopeful cross with the last minute of the game.
I watched that the other day, unfortunately it was a great cross

The cunts
maybe it was, I was too busy punching a wall and then getting stupidly drunk, can't remember

squirtyflower said:
£58 a ticket for tonight's festival of hoofball at the swamp, £58!

Plenty of availability for the closet rags on here to get down and watch a game for a change. I'd go to my local to watch it but it'll be full of the 'can't get a ticket' brigade

There will be away fans in the home end.....several hundred or so have tkts... Many more have travelled without and will be buying this afternoon...9k away allocation has gone...it may not quite be Maine Road 1991, but it will be healthy....150 coach convoy left around 1.30

Stockport mackem said:
squirtyflower said:

Plenty of availability for the closet rags on here to get down and watch a game for a change. I'd go to my local to watch it but it'll be full of the 'can't get a ticket' brigade

There will be away fans in the home end.....several hundred or so have tkts... Many more have travelled without and will be buying this afternoon...9k away allocation has gone...it may not quite be Maine Road 1991, but it will be healthy
I've never really forgiven you for 1973 but beating them tonight might go some way to seeing my way to doing so. At least as long as you don't repeat your victory at Wembley!

You would have thought the swamp would have been inundated with plastics to see the filth attempt to get to the only final they've a chance of getting to this season.

But with most of them wanting a loss so they don't have to see us at Wembley I can see their conundrum.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Stockport mackem said:
squirtyflower said:

There will be away fans in the home end.....several hundred or so have tkts... Many more have travelled without and will be buying this afternoon...9k away allocation has gone...it may not quite be Maine Road 1991, but it will be healthy
I've never really forgiven you for 1973 but beating them tonight might go some way to seeing my way to doing so. At least as long as you don't repeat your victory at Wembley!

I was only 6 months old in 1973... Never seen Sunderland win at Wembley, if I am honest, never thought I would see them there again in cup finals...this is why tonight is bigger than massive, it is a once in a generation shot for us...so my kids can hold their heads up at school rather than have little rags rip it out of them every week....if we do it, I think you will be ok in the final...

Stockport mackem said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Stockport mackem said:

I was only 6 months old in 1973... Never seen Sunderland win at Wembley, if I am honest, never thought I would see them there again in cup finals...this is why tonight is bigger than massive, it is a once in a generation shot for us...so my kids can hold their heads up at school rather than have little rags rip it out of them every week....if we do it, I think you will be ok in the final...
I hope you do it bud, can't see it like but i've got my fingers crossed for you.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Stockport mackem said:
squirtyflower said:

did you have a fiver on Leeds?

dazdon said:
Very best of luck tonight Stockport mackem and make those fuckers bleed a little more.

Stockport Makem, are your lot likely to try to park the bus and if so, are you any good at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.