Manchester’s Changing Skyline

Not sure if this is right topic but Brunswick mill , miles platting renovations in full swing.
For context that massive gap used to be a side building .

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    532.3 KB · Views: 13
The refurbishment of Manchester Town Hall is costing £375mill. Albert Square in front of the Town Hall is also being refurbished with new paving, new trees, new landscaping, new street furniture and new lighting. The far right side of Albert Square has been refurbished and is open to the public. Visible in the drone video.

There’s a few decent shots of the town hall at the start of the video. And one decent shot of St Michael’s at the start of the video. The majority of the video is about St Peter’s Square. The 1st picture is enlarged and screen grabbed from the 2nd picture. Hence being a little blurred.

EC09071-B-5-C4-C-4-CE7-B3-A6-5314-BE26-B75-C.jpg

F2-E973-F3-FEF5-4-EF7-880-C-B459184-E59-F2.jpg

192-E7-CC0-51-CA-4-ABD-AAC0-8-BB31-DAB2-AB7.jpg

AB4728-AE-987-F-4334-B7-E4-69-AC2-D3-B8673.jpg

Berkeley Square 9/8/7/6 fl

IMG-2925.jpg

IMG-2926.jpg

IMG-2923.jpg

IMG-2927.jpg

TK Property Group - Linkedin

As construction of Berkeley Square, Manchester continues, we've put together this quick round-up to keep you updated:

The Structural Framing System (SFS) has been installed up to level 5.
Window installations have reached level 4, steadily enclosing the building.
Facade insulation and the render base coat have been applied at the lower and upper ground floor levels in preparation for the installation of mast climbers.
Roof finishes have been completed for the level 7 roof terrace and core 2, which marks a major milestone in the project’s progress.

IMG-2917.jpg

IMG-2916.jpg

Contour - 52/52 fl - New Jackson - City Centre

Plot F1 - the 2nd tower site.

IMG-2928.jpg

IMG-2929.jpg

IMG-2930.jpg

Approved Consultant Services - Linkedin

IMG-2911.jpg

IMG-2910.jpg

One Port Street - 33/11/9/7 fl - NQ

IMG-2933.jpg

IMG-2934.jpg

IMG-2935.jpg

3 months apart.

Tom Simpson - Linkedin

IMG-2907.jpg

IMG-2908.jpg

Has anyone ever bought a 1 bed apartment in the city centre and it went up in value?

I’m trying to buy somewhere - where I live in marple is so competitive and pricey so it doesn’t leave me with much chance.

So I’m looking for other areas to potentially buy in

Has anyone ever bought a 1 bed apartment in the city centre and it went up in value?

I’m trying to buy somewhere - where I live in marple is so competitive and pricey so it doesn’t leave me with much chance.

I live in Romiley mate, only a few miles away and cheaper than Marple.

1 bed apartments are flying out still. Loads of young people, mainly Techies, working in IT, are after 1 bed apartments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.