Manchester - 100 Years a United Free Zone

blue 1992 said:
It would really wind em up. A bit like they're getting wound up by the welcome to manchester banner :L.
Certainly not me or anyone utd fans I know, again I find it hilarious that you choose a picture of tevez celebrating a united goal and make it your own.
the only thing I am surprised about is you didn't use a picture of tevez lifting the european cup (in a utd shirt) and put up a "champions of europe" banner up after the splendid friendly win against barca. :P

Matty said:
ssg2 said:
My personal opinion is you will be mocked
So, by that rational, we should be openly mocking United for the permanent banner they have in their ground aimed solely at City? Glass houses and stones.......
I thought you did?

ssg2 said:
Matty said:
So, by that rational, we should be openly mocking United for the permanent banner they have in their ground aimed solely at City? Glass houses and stones.......
I thought you did?
We do, but just as long as you accept it's fully deserved and warranted.

Defacing a few street signs or daubing the ground with a huge banner dedicated to our local rivals? I know which one is the more pathetic......

You do know that the rags will try and prove the 100 years thing wrong, After they were bombed in 1941 we let them play at our ground until 1949. But im sure they wont want to admit that we lent them our ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.