Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
debauchy (sp?) is out for them...dislocated his shoulder today i think (being reported on SSN (didn't see the game)

Hopefully we will have Kompany back for this one

Should be a right old ding dong this.

2 very possession orientated sides.

They have the pace to dick us on the counter but they are also have completely shit defensively and we'll get a lot of chances to score.

I see another high scoring game with us edging it.

Team picks itself for this one. Must win game = Play your best team. Nasri had a very good game against them at the etihad last season and hope he does so again.

Hart
Zaba
Demichelis
Kompany
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Milner
Nasri
Aguero

Subs:Willy,Sagna,Kolarov,Lampard,Navas,Jovetic,Dzeko

City 4-0 Arsenal

raymondkl92 said:
Team picks itself for this one. Must win game = Play your best team. Nasri had a very good game against them at the etihad last season and hope he does so again.

Hart
Zaba
Demichelis
Kompany
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Silva
Milner
Nasri
Aguero

Subs:Willy,Sagna,Kolarov,Lampard,Navas,Jovetic,Dzeko

City 4-0 Arsenal

Yeah. That looks like the side for me, too.

There's no way Aguero is going from a very rusty 20 minutes after 5 weeks out, to startIing against Arsenal. We'll see him for the last 30 minutes at best.

If Dzeko is available too (not sure what happened at Everton, as he didn't even make the bench after being announced fit earlier by Pellegrini) ... I'd much rather risk him from start (risk: for pushing him in a big game for a recurrence of injury) than Aguero ...

So my team would be:

Hart
Zaba - Komps - Demi - Clichy
Ferna - Nando
Navas - Silva - Milner
Dzeko

Would leave out Nasri as he'll constantly get booed by the idiots and he never really does anything for us against Arsenal so keep him away and instead Milner adds solidity in midfield and Navas adds pace ... Silva in no. 10 role behind the striker (who if not Dzeko then keep Jovetic up and Aguero on the bench).

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandihno
Nasri
Milner
Silva
Aguero

I would pick this too. Our best lineup at the moment. I'd replace Aguero with Dzeko later on, and Navas and Jovetic to replace on wings.

mag said:
If Dzeko is available too (not sure what happened at Everton, as he didn't even make the bench after being announced fit earlier by Pellegrini) ... I'd much rather risk him from start (risk: for pushing him in a big game for a recurrence of injury) than Aguero ...

So my team would be:

Hart
Zaba - Komps - Demi - Clichy
Ferna - Nando
Navas - Silva - Milner
Dzeko

Would leave out Nasri as he'll constantly get booed by the idiots and he never really does anything for us against Arsenal so keep him away and instead Milner adds solidity in midfield and Navas adds pace ... Silva in no. 10 role behind the striker (who if not Dzeko then keep Jovetic up and Aguero on the bench).

I'd 100% play Samir... He is owed a good one v these obnoxious fans

Sanchez impossible to mark out of the game for me

Glad Vinnie is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.