Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellgrini's press conference before Everton stated a fully fit Dzeko, yet he was ommited from the match day squad all together.

Leads me to think we will start with Dzeko leading the line and give Kun another 30 / 45 to ease himself back ready for Chelsea.

After that, the team picks itself for me.

-----------------Hart------------------
Zab---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
---------Dinho-----Nando-----------
Navas---------Silva----------Milner
---------------Dzeko-----------------

Subs: Willy, Aguero, Lampard, Jovetic, Kolarov, Nasri, MDM

TrueBlueMike said:
Pellgrini's press conference before Everton stated a fully fit Dzeko, yet he was ommited from the match day squad all together.

Leads me to think we will start with Dzeko leading the line and give Kun another 30 / 45 to ease himself back ready for Chelsea.

After that, the team picks itself for me.

-----------------Hart------------------
Zab---Kompany---Mangala---Clichy
---------Dinho-----Nando-----------
Navas---------Silva----------Milner
---------------Dzeko-----------------

Subs: Willy, Aguero, Lampard, Jovetic, Kolarov, Nasri, MDM

I read on here. he said it was Heard by a friend of a friend. that Dzeko asked that he was above Bony in the pecking order when he never received this, he stormed out. (funny stoke should be interested in trying to ask for a loan on him ? does the ex rag still have his Spies??) like i said it was on one of the threads on here not sure which one

Arsenal have lost at Southampton, Stoke and Swansea in recent away games. They had a decent win at West Ham and a draw at Liverpool but I believe they will crumble again against City.

Chippy_boy said:
There's no way Aguero is going from a very rusty 20 minutes after 5 weeks out, to startIing against Arsenal. We'll see him for the last 30 minutes at best.

You wouldnt think so, but didnt he start the season with 20 mins against Liverpool and then played 90 mins only 5 days later?

Edit: Forgot his 10 mins at Newcastle!

Might as well give up lads Sanchez is playing and skysports are pretty sure he should win the ballon d'universe infinity x 4 so what chance do we stand in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.