Manchester v Liverpool

I do not like it when people overuse the accent. They sound like idiots. Especially older blokes.

The Manchester accent is OK, though you miss pronouncing the letter 'T' at times, but we drop the 'H' at the start of words. We could be a tag speech team and cover for each other ha ha.

Years ago I saw something on Granada Reports about the differences between Manchester and Liverpool. Went out on the street to ask people. One answer was "Liverpool people moan a lot, Mancunians just get on with it..."
I'll stick by that.

Early 90s when I was going out with the Manchester girl. I remember going to a club/bar ca;lled something like Top Hat or Top Cat? It had a picture of a black and white cartoon cat in a tall hat on the wall. Another was The New York or New Apple. The staff were all drag queens. She took me there one night and it was a great night.

I do like walking around Salford Quays, but I keep one eye closed when I pass a certain stadium. I did once place flowers below the clock though when I was in the area on the anniversary one year.

Years ago I saw something on Granada Reports about the differences between Manchester and Liverpool. Went out on the street to ask people. One answer was "Liverpool people moan a lot, Mancunians just get on with it..."
I'll stick by that.

No way am I having that one. What a joke!. No way, I do no accept it. It is a fix, it is ... oh er!

Overrated? Touristy? I just want a half decent pint and the football!

There are sports bars in Mathew Street...Do not use them as they are full of the idiots.

Just google Sports Bars in Liverpool. Rileys is good, not sure if it is open as I hardly ever go into the city of late.

Early 90s when I was going out with the Manchester girl. I remember going to a club/bar ca;lled something like Top Hat or Top Cat? It had a picture of a black and white cartoon cat in a tall hat on the wall. Another was The New York or New Apple. The staff were all drag queens. She took me there one night and it was a great night.

I do like walking around Salford Quays, but I keep one eye closed when I pass a certain stadium. I did once place flowers below the clock though when I was in the area on the anniversary one year.
Used to be a pub called Top Cat Tavern round that time, near where football musuem is now iirc...that has long gone was also a Top Cat club which again iirc was a basement place round Stevenson Square. Dont know what happened to the club, this was pre NQ when I remember it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.