Manchester v Liverpool

Some great bands there OMD , frankie goes to Hollywood, flock of seagulls Zutons but i still think wehave a few better .

the Christians were shite

Bands that did well.

I like music, could not care were a band is from.

The Zutons are from Liverpool. I guess The Coral don’t count as it’s Birkenhead.

It's a Utd v Liverpool thing.

The 2 cities are very similar in lots of ways.

Manchester is clearly better though.
Would agree that alot of the rivalry is contrived and based around the "red rivalry". Two great cities and whilst the banter is great it is sometimes a shame that the footballing animosities overspill.

And being from the other side of the river and having gone out in Liverpool and now having family in Bury and so having nights out in Manchester...I would probably favour Manchester for a night out. Don't get back often so just have to make do with being turfed out of my village local at 4 or 5am

Teardrop Explodes, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Mighty Wah, Deaf School, Flock Of Seagulls, OMD, Echo and the Bunnymen, Cook Da Books, The Wombats, The Zutons, The Christians, Space, The Coral, Big In Japan, The Lightning Seeds, Dead Or Alive, Cast, The Icicle Works, The Real Thing, Carcass, The Wild Swans, The Lotus Eaters, The Black Velvets, The Merseybeats, The Big Three, The Searchers, The Fourmost, The Swinging Blue Jeans, Lita Roza, Frankie Vaughan, Michael Holliday, Billy Fury, Etc etc

Sonia and Atomic Kitten..OK we apologise for them.

Plenty of talent from both cities, just enjoy
You forgot The Pale Fountains

Teardrop Explodes, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Mighty Wah, Deaf School, Flock Of Seagulls, OMD, Echo and the Bunnymen, Cook Da Books, The Wombats, The Zutons, The Christians, Space, The Coral, Big In Japan, The Lightning Seeds, Dead Or Alive, Cast, The Icicle Works, The Real Thing, Carcass, The Wild Swans, The Lotus Eaters, The Black Velvets, The Merseybeats, The Big Three, The Searchers, The Fourmost, The Swinging Blue Jeans, Lita Roza, Frankie Vaughan, Michael Holliday, Billy Fury, Etc etc

Sonia and Atomic Kitten..OK we apologise for them.

Plenty of talent from both cities, just enjoy

Our list is like a Champions League squad.

Yours is like a Second Division squad. In the women's game.

Liverpool is a cracking city and politically and sense of humor wise I feel an affinity with them. Everton fans are generally very sound too. But as soon as anyone says their an LFC supporter and they start talking about football I am done! I’d much rather chat to a United fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.