Manchester v Liverpool

I also had some friends in Speke that i'd regularly visit, on that estate by the airport. People were constantly in and out of my mate's house, always up for a laugh and I think there is a shared humour between the cities.

I worked in Liverpool City Centre for a while and loved it. The nights out after work were always good. I find it a bit scruffy in places and in need of a bit of a facelift but I find bits of Manchester the same. People wise I don’t mind most. I hate the overuse of the word “like” in every sentence though. Always grated me that. Even really educated scousers use it.

The rivalry with Liverpool currently has tainted my views but just like United I know that most of the gobshites don’t come from the city or surrounding areas. I know a fair few Liverpool fans as from Warrington. The ones I know are all sound lads who mostly go to the game and show no hatred towards city.

Good and bad everywhere, characters in both!

Liverpool the only place ive worked ( of many)
where very imaginative almost funny staff theft was worth writing a book about.
Liverpool the only place where a temp who had a car accident had an immediate and very generous staff whipround for the urgent family bills. I also got the best leaving present from the same people.

Within Liverpool i find the Evertonians more humble and a little like City of old. The efc fans forum has a wonderful update on mental health , Lfc is all about them

Good and bad everywhere, characters in both!

Liverpool the only place ive worked ( of many)
where very imaginative almost funny staff theft was worth writing a book about.
Liverpool the only place where a temp who had a car accident had an immediate and very generous staff whipround for the urgent family bills. I also got the best leaving present from the same people.

Within Liverpool i find the Evertonians more humble and a little like City of old. The efc fans forum has a wonderful update on mental health , Lfc is all about them
the mental health one on GOT is so supportive- you don't need to log in or register which helps even more. RAWK would never show the same compassion as too insular and don't think a non red has ever been able to register on it

the mental health one on GOT is so supportive- you don't need to log in or register which helps even more. RAWK would never show the same compassion as too insular and don't think a non red has ever been able to register on it
I also find Sunderland to be compassionate. If you fancy far right, farage type hate Millwall never fail to deliver!

By the way. excuse my typos. I am dyslexic and do not always spot them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.