Mancini - Balotelli

The ref was dying to send him off, can people not see this??

Laurent Koscielny did a similar tackle just minutes after Mario went which should have earned him his second yellow - yet there is no peep from anyone about this.

Mario will never be allowed to reach his potential because too many people have it in for him.

The funny thing is, 90% of people on here, including me, were expecting Balotelli to be red-carded..thats how predictable unpredictable Balotelli has become..its a wonder that it took so long...

Mancini does not help his case by persisting with Balotelli!! Subs should have happened at least by the 60th minute, and either Dzeko or Tevez should have come on for Balotelli

We were hard done by Yaya being injured, he and Pizarro should have been playing together at the same time..

I will commend Kompany and Lescott for keeping the scoreline just to 1-0, but a loss is a loss, and its hard to see how we can recover from this...

redmizzle said:
What the fuck was Mancini waiting so long for to make a change?!

He didn't want to change the habit of a lifetime.

A message to all City fans from Balotelli -

middlefinger.gif

argyle said:
The ref was dying to send him off, can people not see this??

Laurent Koscielny did a similar tackle just minutes after Mario went which should have earned him his second yellow - yet there is no peep from anyone about this.

Mario will never be allowed to reach his potential because too many people have it in for him.

Oh do piss off... he should've been gone first half. Most idiotic comment i've read on here today.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
danburge82 said:
Tevez has done more harm to our season than Balotelli.

I'm not defending Mario here, but Tevez seems to hae got off Scott free from the fans and really he's the number one reason we've failed to win the title!

Lay off Mario, at least he's been here all season!

DB-Give over...So are you going to defend that knee high tackle....Sorry I hope Khaldoon fucks Mancini and Mario off-Stop defending the undefendable

same exact goes for Tevez... if not worse!!!

Like I said, Mancini's inabililty to determine our "best 11" cost us, as did Tevez's quitting on his team, as did several other things (but those 2 stand out to me).

I've always said, you build a great team with players who are professional, hard working, and have a TEAM spirit. That eliminates both Mario (unprofessional) and Tevez (not a TEAM spirit by any stretch).

I've been saying forever that we should trust Dzeko (as bad as he can be certain times) and Aguero up front. Be loyal to them. Support them. They have the potential to be the most feared striking duo in the whole world. What more could you possibly ask for!?!?

It's the midfield/wings (including guys like Clichy/Kolarov/etc) that needs more work than our striker options, in my opinion. Our focus should be on correcting those areas. Definitly keep Silva and Yaya as starters, but outside of that, we need to figure some things out for sure.

This loss will not lead me to be just as much of a supporter as I was when we were leading the league. I just want more TEAM spirit inside the squad. It's necessary. You guys have tried to convince me and others that it's not (taking Tevez back, etc etc) but it most def. IS necessary. I hope you realize that now.

I'm not coming here to brag "oh I was right"... absouletely not and I wish I was very wrong and we won every game... but I just want what's the best for Man City!

Fire Mancini (way too conservative), sell Tevez and Balotelli, and use that $$ to add to our midfield/wide player options, as well as a 3rd striker (one who can compete with Dzeko for the starting spot, don't invest too much into a world class striker though, use that $ elsewhere in the team). That's what I think is best. I could be wrong, I've been wrong before, but it makes perfect logical sense to me.

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

city diehard said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

All I see is 238 million mate.A fractured team spirit,players who aren't good enough and a manager whos' tactics away from home are simply shite.

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

city diehard said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

Indeed, Mancini has got us into the Champions League, put is in our FIRST EVER Premier League title race and won us an FA Cup. The first in 35 years so show some respect. As for Balotelli, can't defend him in any shape or form, accident waiting to happen today.

argyle said:
Laurent Koscielny should have got a second yellow. His tackle on Milner? was the same as Marios second, but no mention of this.

Mario will never be able to become good, as too many people have it in for him.

This. That was totally ignored by Atkinson. He was already on a yellow and took out Milner much like Balo's second yellow on Sagna. Free-kick was given but no second yellow. Unlike for Balo in which he couldn't wait to give him the second yellow.

That and the fact Song did foul after foul all game yet didn't get booked once.

Saying that though Balo shouldn't have been on the pitch to get a second yellow...

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

yep mancini and balotelli gone!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm --<br /><br />

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.