Mancini braced for another slow start....

Bluemoon115 said:
Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So you think a draw at home to Swansea is an acceptable result?

why not ? it can happen , wouldn be the first nor the last time its happen , its football.
Just because it can happen, doesn't mean it's acceptable.

what do you do when the "unacceptable" happen ?

if you promise to kill yourself i'll be all out fancing that happen

Mr Jolly said:
danburge82 said:
jake28 said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/13/roberto-mancini-manchester-city-swansea

Sorry Roberto,no more excuses
"No more excuses"!?! What, was winning the FA Cup and finishing third in the Prem not good enough for you? I'll be extaric if we achieve this again this season. Mancini has many excuses to use up before I say "no more".

Extaric! My new favourite word courtesy of another bluemoon buffoon.

I think you need to apologise for calling someone 'another bluemoon buffoon'.
there really is no need to be so rude because of a spelling error.
The tone of some people on this forum is really grating.

What a load of hoo har over a journalists make on a conversation and, even more 'hoo har-ie' is the way that even that account is twisted in the minds put to this thread.
Please read what he's actually supposed to have said and you'll see that it's simply his view that all prem games are tough - obviously taking the game very seriously (any complaints about that?) and he's also saying that the squad is neither complete (yes please sign some more) or trained up to 100% (no intention of underestimating the effort that will be required against a newly promoted side that will treat it like a cup final).

I've no complaints with his words (just the piss-poor misinterpretation of those words by the glass half empty doom & gloom brigade) and if anyone doubts that we'll beat swansea then please put your money up because I'll be happy to bet that we'll win it.

Jeezus . . some people eh?

Obviously we should win this match, but if we don't it's not a disaster. Newly promoted sides are tough opposition this early in the season, and i think people are underrating Swansea, of the 3 new teams i actually think they could be the one to stay up.

I know people will probably accuse me of lacking ambition or whatever, but for me this is the last season of squad/team development. The key target should be to consolidate in the top 4, with the added pressure of competing in the Champions League, it's still too early for the title i think.

Compare to those we are competing against, this is still a new team, i still expect a degree of inconsistency.

ANY1aBLUE said:
This continual; 'we're not ready and wont be for several weeks' nonsence being continually peddled out by Mancini is doing my head in!

WHY aren't they ready and at the peak of fitness?! What's so wrong with our training/fitness programmes, that means no other team in the Prem is using these excuses?

This is unacceptable, these supreme athletes should be straining at the leash to get going -like United were at Wembley.

I for one am a little exasperated by hearing; 'this is football' and 'we will get better but need time'. I think the owners will be raising an eybrow if the team don't deliver immediately too..............................

203526_230641313628628_8004535_n.jpg

Damocles said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
This continual; 'we're not ready and wont be for several weeks' nonsence being continually peddled out by Mancini is doing my head in!

WHY aren't they ready and at the peak of fitness?! What's so wrong with our training/fitness programmes, that means no other team in the Prem is using these excuses?

This is unacceptable, these supreme athletes should be straining at the leash to get going -like United were at Wembley.

I for one am a little exasperated by hearing; 'this is football' and 'we will get better but need time'. I think the owners will be raising an eybrow if the team don't deliver immediately too..............................

203526_230641313628628_8004535_n.jpg

Could not put it better LOL

jay_mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
Fucking hell its started already before a ball has been kicked.

Don't get involved mate, this board is getting worse and worse with expectation.

Why is expectation a bad thing? We expected less when Corradi or Dabo came in a summer singings so actually anticipating some glory is a positive thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.