Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than discussing Pellegrini's pedigree, shouldn't we be talking more about Bergiristan's credentials? Since he seems to have quietly taken over complete control of the football side of the club. Changed the manager, decided the playing formation. It appears that the role of manager is now merely that of head coach.

ForzaMancini said:
Sacking Mancini for Pellgrini is a fucking awful decision. I am absolutely gutted Mancini is going and would love him to stay, especially to give us the advantage of stability while the Rags and Chelsea change manager. Instead, we fuck it up and take a step backwards by hiring a manager who isn't fit to clean Mancini's shoes. I could at least understand it if it was for a manager who would probably do better like Mourinho but it's not. Personally, I would take Laudrup to be honest over Pellegrini - knows the Premier League, good manager, got the reputation from his playing days, big enough ego to manage the team and plays good football plus he's suave as fuck like Mancini! Certainly think he would be a much better risk than Pellegrini.

Forza Mancini!

Who would have thought the top 3 in the Premier League all starting the following season with new managers.

Is this a first

Hope an announcement is made soon. Whatever you think of him, it'd be cruel to hang Mancini out to dry against the media on Tuesday.

Shocking decision!! City trying the tried and trusted method of changing manager after not winning anything in a season. This guy will leave within 2 years and anyone can quote me on it or whatever if its not true. I have been disappointed this year by comparison of last obviously but this isn't right.

if mancini does go we will still have stability.

we have the barca 2 and khaldoon,we also have a football coach not a manager,the managers name might change but the football philosophy wont.

imo mancini wouldnt or couldnt work to the way the barca 2 wanted so hes out and someone who can work within this structure is in.

and if we change managers 10 more times our structure remains the same.

its the way they do it in europe,and we have followed that model.

It's all bollox really. Yes we've been a bit shit this year but it's all relative. If they hadn't bought RvP the chances are, even with this poor season, we'd have maybe won the league again. Who knows, maybe the rags knew it was whiskey face's last year and put in that extra effort, seems like they at least knew he was leaving in Feb so it's plausible.

The only only reason I can think of for us getting rid of bobby is that the owners are trying to use a transition year for the rags and ski as a means for us to also get a footing in but unless pellegrini is expected to stay for a decade what's the point?

MSP said:
I'm glad Mancini is gone but it's really astonishing if he wouldn't be in charge in last 2 games of the season. That would be pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine the media circus with that at Reading on Tuesday - in this case better he leaves quietly with a press release thanking the fans for a memorable 3 years - we can give him an ovation when he returns one day in the Champs League with whoever.

I am sure Kiddo can cope with 2 games - we only need 1 point.

one upside of all this.

With the amount of posters who are giving up football because of this decision this board is gonna be like lightening next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.