Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastor Kidney said:
Just read this off the BBC page..

Tim in Manchester: "My flat overlooks the Etihad and about an hour ago a very swish looking helicopter took off from just behind it... Talks?"

Probably picking up the premership cup to take it to the swamp.... Offices at Carrington not the staduim

@BluePhil8 said:
minnesota blue said:
whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Link?
I looked and couldn't find one.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like "Pellegrini doesn't speak any English!!!".

Can you confirm he speaks English and how well? Keep seeing conflicting reports as to whether he can and can't find a straight answer. I can't find any videos of him doing so.

Edit: Never mind just seen the video now ha.

Dribble said:
jrb said:
Have that you Red.......

16260011_H.jpg

(it's the wrong spelling jrb)
What makes this worse, is that the Rags I know are having a double laugh, 1st Wigan now Mancini. The whole thing is a mess & is making us look like a joke.

Why do you care what them cunts think

Blue Haze said:
Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen 17m

I understand #ManchesterCity owner Sheikh Mansour had made up his mind to sack Roberto #Mancini long before the FA Cup loss. As early as Feb

Sounds like the owner had enough.
Mancini has simply pissed too many people off and this will all come out soon. He's been threatening to walk almost since the day he signed his new contract. You can get away with that to a degree as long as you deliver but if you don't then you're dead meat.

gmckennasell said:
so the club have succumbed to the media , the two Spanish executives from Barcelona have got a lot to answer for , how they have let this situation be played out in the public domain is a disgrace. If it is true and Mancini is history , then if this pelegrini guy fails , they two Spanish waiters should also lose their jobs. They have done nothing to support Roberto since they arrived , in fact they have done the opposite and undermined him from day one , I would rather see these two spanish clowns leave than Roberto .
Whoever appointed them & has briefed them to do what they have done, is if any blame is to be leveled,is responsible.
Our board as i said in another thread has some really bad weeks,the press are in our case out of control which doesnt help.

So has anything actually happened since Friday or is it basically the same but more journalists have repeated the rumours?

Other fans can be so hypocritical sometimes, they just take which ever stance is anti-city. Winds me up a bit.

When Mancini is manager the tone is "He's a joke, should be sacked, terrible manager."

and when he's going to be sacked it's "Really harsh sacking, he won the title and the FA Cup. Billionaire owners are a joke and ruining football."

whicko said:
bugsyblue said:
whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Where have you heard that?
MCRJON was talking about it the other day apparently it's from Sergios days at Athletico when Pelegrini was at Real.
And silva gets homesick too.

Daz_Blue said:
I can confirm Pellegrini is set to leave Málaga and sign with Manchester City. The club is trying to bring Isco along, player is interested in the move ........

Some guy called Henandez on Twitter ......

wow be still my beating heart

Pellegrini and Isco

We'll romp the league next season then

YCNMIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.