Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
another generation said:
Eccles Blue said:
Just a thought, just need to get off this flaming Bluemoon (sorry Ric, I have a lot to do and keep getting dragged back on here by my curiosity!)
You're not the only one. Went off to clean the hallway and came back for a quick check, halfway through shaking out the mat.

Same here, I'm in work and have done nothing all morning

mammutly said:
It's a media shitstorm in the midst of which City do nothing.

Sadly, you can only see one reason why no statement is being issued. The obvious course of action would be to officially refute all the rumours and speculation. It's not happening because the rumours and speculation are not unfounded.

Remember Sven's last game, when everybody knew he was going?

I think we all have to remember that most big companies do not release statements on speculation. If they did they would have to do it again, and again and again as people make up shit to find out what is going on

Who needs Utd biased journalists taking pops at our club when you have fans on this site saying things like we are a disgrace, lack of respect etc. Even taking bets that the new manager won't win anything...

Are you City fans or just Mancini fans? Managers come on go.

I think some of you get too attached and are acting like a woman scorned!!

BillyShears said:
Balti said:
all this bollox about being a prickly character well look across town and see that it didn't stop baconface bringing in a record haul and even that twat had barren seasons

and finally if it's a choice between the manager and someone like Marwood because they can't work together then bin fricking Marwood and find someone else who can

Mancini is almost universally loathed behind the scenes at City. Ferguson almost universally loved [/color]and revered.

Does make me laugh that you're are still having a go at Marwood. Again, for someone who's so incompetent it was obvious at Wembley where his place at City is and where he stands within City's hierarchy.

We will see, once his upstairs, downstairs finally comes to an end

Marvin said:
flb said:
Marvin said:
Heynckes. Laudrup. Vieira

Get an in-house caretaker in, and then appoint a manager when one becomes available. This should have been done months back.

Heynckes is 68 going on 69
Laudrup a gamble
Vieira never managed a club
Not perfect, but we are ship in a storm without a rudder and no engine.
Get the sacking announced and a caretaker announced asap so we can move forward. Kompany, Aguero etc will look after the last 2 games and give us hope for next season. With Mancini dropping hand grenades everywhere we are heading for the rocks

I know - it's making me want to keel over...

Pastor Kidney said:
another generation said:
Eccles Blue said:
Just a thought, just need to get off this flaming Bluemoon (sorry Ric, I have a lot to do and keep getting dragged back on here by my curiosity!)
You're not the only one. Went off to clean the hallway and came back for a quick check, halfway through shaking out the mat.

Same here, I'm in work and have done nothing all morning

Me too! This thread is totally addictive!

oakiecokie said:
lordloverocket said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone who writes shit like that needs not to be taken seriously.
Why are fukin expert in world football?? Its a shit decision before a cup final dont giv a fuck wot u say.

I`m talking about your fucking stupid text type wording.
Sorry i didn't know you had to be Charles Dickens to come on bluemoon.

I get the feeling that we'll not hear anything, one way or the other, before the Reading game. It may be the case that we'll have to wait until the season is officially over before the situation is clarified. It'll need to be done before we head off to the USA for the end of season friendlies with Chelsea though, the last thing we need is this media circus following us to the US.

york away to this! said:
Marvin said:
flb said:
Heynckes is 68 going on 69
Laudrup a gamble
Vieira never managed a club
Not perfect, but we are ship in a storm without a rudder and no engine.
Get the sacking announced and a caretaker announced asap so we can move forward. Kompany, Aguero etc will look after the last 2 games and give us hope for next season. With Mancini dropping hand grenades everywhere we are heading for the rocks

I know - it's making me want to keel over...

Only affecting people in Hull apparently

Mikecini said:
BillyShears said:
Balti said:
all this bollox about being a prickly character well look across town and see that it didn't stop baconface bringing in a record haul and even that twat had barren seasons

and finally if it's a choice between the manager and someone like Marwood because they can't work together then bin fricking Marwood and find someone else who can

Mancini is almost universally loathed behind the scenes at City. Ferguson almost universally loved and revered.

Does make me laugh that you're are still having a go at Marwood. Again, for someone who's so incompetent it was obvious at Wembley where his place at City is and where he stands within City's hierarchy.

Go on then, back up this.....fact?
Ask Pantillimon.

Kompany, Joe Hart, Nasri, Tevez, Kloss, marwood. Some maybe rumours and false, but Mancini is falling out with everyone and it's obvious the dressing room is not a happy group at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.