Mancini charged

EFC123 said:
tevezlaces said:
Bobby entered Moyes technical area which is a no no. It was all smiles afterwards but it pains me to say it but Bobby was the aggressor in this, all he can do is serve it and get on with the game.

All the name calling going on is just sad, was always going to happen.

The fella showed a lot of class afterwards by apologising to Moyes and having a drink with him. The FA are a bunch of jobsworth nobodies trying to big up their own self importance, there was nothing in this except a bit of passion.

Absolutely correct. Mancini did the honorable and right thing, Moyes was fine with it - they sorted out a pretty petty incident themselves, as they should and that should have been the end of it.

SWPISHOME said:
The FA never let us off with anything!

Adebayor 4 game ban v Arsenal for stamp on Van Persie and running the pitch to celebrate on front of the Arsenal fans. (That was fair)
(But what about when Van Persie ran over to our fans and start shouting F*ck Off)

Adebayor (straight red for nothing) v Stoke when he shrugged Huth off and Huth went down as if he was shot! We didnt even appeal that because we knew the FA would throw an extra game ban on top of that!

Carling Cup Semi-Final v Rags at Eastlands Gary Neville makes a gesture to Tevez and lets him off with that, But yet Tevez got a warning for celebrating!

Carling Cup Semi-Final at The Swamp- Gary Neville makes another gesture to City Fans and gets yet another warning!

Vieira deserved the 3 game ban v Stoke for kicking out at Whelan.

Mascherano challenge on Gareth Barry at Eastlands the FA let him off aswell.

And now Mancini gets charged for absolutely nothing...While Baconface bum boy is let off!

FA YOU ARE CORRUPT C*NTS

ur an embarressment,everythings not ok unless the fa give us everything in our favour,jeez if they worked like that then every club wud win the league!!idiot

larderland said:
blueH1969 said:
THIS
ffs chill any other manager would be charged aswell,moyes did fckall thats why hes not been charged,anything against us at the moment an most think the worlds out to stop us getting 4th its ours to lose not theres to take away,we have had some gr8 results since xmas an some woeful ones,without the woeful ones we would be well clear.so as i say its ours to lose

THANK YOU!!i hate how ppl come on here and just say we deserve nothing cos we support the club being punished!!fa are not corrupt,they have punished all the top 4 teams in the past...ferdinand got a 4 game ban for god sake after the hul match,vermalen got his claim rejected a week ago,and thats all i can think off the top of my head and those all happend in the last few weeks!!god stop being so bias in ur oppinion,if it was harry redknapp oing this ud all say he deserves a ban

Kin Ell an outbreak of common sense. mods ban these fools this instant, what will the rest moan about if they cant make things up

larderland said:
blueH1969 said:
THIS
ffs chill any other manager would be charged aswell,moyes did fckall thats why hes not been charged,anything against us at the moment an most think the worlds out to stop us getting 4th its ours to lose not theres to take away,we have had some gr8 results since xmas an some woeful ones,without the woeful ones we would be well clear.so as i say its ours to lose

THANK YOU!!i hate how ppl come on here and just say we deserve nothing cos we support the club being punished!!fa are not corrupt,they have punished all the top 4 teams in the past...ferdinand got a 4 game ban for god sake after the hul match,vermalen got his claim rejected a week ago,and thats all i can think off the top of my head and those all happend in the last few weeks!!god stop being so bias in ur oppinion,if it was harry redknapp oing this ud all say he deserves a ban

How can you say that when mancini gets charged for just showing passion FFS, Taggart is allowed call the FA every name under the sun and is let away with it, He is more or less allowed choose his referee every weekend, His players are allowed abuse the referee what ever way they want (PRIME EXAMPLE SHREK) ........And the FA isnt corrupt! Dont make me laugh!

if the FA watched the whole game, watched the ref and assistants shocking performances, watched the blatant time wasting and spoil tactics then this should be taken into Mancini's defence as this all piled up during the previous 80 minutes and he simply boiled over from another attempt at time wasting.

If i was city, as part of Mancini's defence i would be asking these questions. Also if charged with a ba, city should look at other spats as mentioned here and ask why they didnt relate to a ban, how Ferguson gets away with comments every week and why city seem to have a different set of rules thrown at them each and every time

larderland said:

Personally I think the refs and FA are influenced by certain teams and by the media that panders to certain teams.

You'll never convince me that Clattenberg didn't lie to get Adebayor a ban earlier in the season, you'll never convince me that De Jong wouldn't have got a 3 match ban for doing what Gerrard did to Michael Brown a few weeks ago.

The system is bent, and we're not one of the beneficiaries.

SWPISHOME said:
larderland said:

How can you say that when mancini gets charged for just showing passion FFS, Taggart is allowed call the FA every name under the sun and is let away with it, He is more or less allowed choose his referee every weekend, His players are allowed abuse the referee what ever way they want (PRIME EXAMPLE SHREK) ........And the FA isnt corrupt! Dont make me laugh!

Mancini is not getting charged for showing passion. He is being charged for entering the other teams technical area and causing a disturbance. He was on in the wrong, no question about that.

There should be no charge, but please don't start going on about him doing nothing wrong and it's all someone else's fault.

SWPISHOME said:
larderland said:

You really are blind to the obvious, that was not just showing passion. It was someone who had lost his temper. And his actions where wrong, if i showed my passion for city outside the ground in the same way id have been spending the evening in a cell. stop making a fool of youself, the guy hasnt even been given any punishment yet, in this instance i cant see him getting anymore than a fine.

tevezblue said:
rastus said:
Bobby Manc went to retrieve the ball from Golum who had no intention of throwing it back, he wanted to keep hold. He tried to cheat.

Cook got shut of the gobshite for his own protection and to stop atogonising MCFC supporters.

Bellamy on the other hand is a mystery as to what was said.
If what he said on here is true, he has to go.
If he was goading Golum (more likely) then hat off too him.

I'm sorry, just to try and make sense of the guff you posted above.

You start of by saying Moyes was intentionally goading Mancini by holding onto the ball? Then finish with hats off to Bellamy if he's trying to goad Moyes?

Good stuff.

Read it properly you prick

moomba said:
larderland said:

you'll never convince me that De Jong wouldn't have got a 3 match ban for doing what Gerrard did.

Now i'm not one for all these conspiracy theories, but there is one you are absolutely spot on about and its glaring everyone in the face. Steven Gerrard would get away with murder.

I have no idea how this guy does it. Shouting and swearing at ref's, elbow to the back of another players head, makes Drogba's look like an angel when it comes to diving.

This makes my blood boil.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:34 pm --<br /><br />
rastus said:
tevezblue said:
I'm sorry, just to try and make sense of the guff you posted above.

You start of by saying Moyes was intentionally goading Mancini by holding onto the ball? Then finish with hats off to Bellamy if he's trying to goad Moyes?

Good stuff.

Read it properly you prick

I have thanks and it's still an absolute load of guff. Try living in the real world. Hope that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.