Mancini charged

Hate to say it, but having watched the video of the incident a couple more times after the game I think the charge is fair.

This wasn't just 'words exchanged', or facing off: Mancini basically charged into Moyes, boshed him, and knocked him back a couple of feet, all within Everton's technical area.

Of course I can understand why Mancini did it, but he was never going to get away with it.

dw7 said:
rastus said:
Bobby Manc went to retrieve the ball from Golum who had no intention of throwing it back, he wanted to keep hold. He tried to cheat.

Cook got shut of the gobshite for his own protection and to stop atogonising MCFC supporters.

Bellamy on the other hand is a mystery as to what was said.
If what he said on here is true, he has to go.
If he was goading Golum (more likely) then hat off too him.

what was bellamy supposed to have said

Bernarbia posted this earlier, whether it's true or not is another thing

From the mouth of the a member of staff at everton:

Quote:
After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge.

larderland said:
SWPISHOME said:
The FA never let us off with anything!

Adebayor 4 game ban v Arsenal for stamp on Van Persie and running the pitch to celebrate on front of the Arsenal fans. (That was fair)
(But what about when Van Persie ran over to our fans and start shouting F*ck Off)

Adebayor (straight red for nothing) v Stoke when he shrugged Huth off and Huth went down as if he was shot! We didnt even appeal that because we knew the FA would throw an extra game ban on top of that!

Carling Cup Semi-Final v Rags at Eastlands Gary Neville makes a gesture to Tevez and lets him off with that, But yet Tevez got a warning for celebrating!

Carling Cup Semi-Final at The Swamp- Gary Neville makes another gesture to City Fans and gets yet another warning!

Vieira deserved the 3 game ban v Stoke for kicking out at Whelan.

Mascherano challenge on Gareth Barry at Eastlands the FA let him off aswell.

And now Mancini gets charged for absolutely nothing...While Baconface bum boy is let off!

FA YOU ARE CORRUPT C*NTS

ur an embarressment,everythings not ok unless the fa give us everything in our favour,jeez if they worked like that then every club wud win the league!!idiot

Everybody is entitled to there own opinion, IDIOT!

Failsworth_Blue said:
dw7 said:
what was bellamy supposed to have said

Quote:
After the game Bellars shook Moye's hand, congratulated him, said his team were much better than ours, we have no unity, no togetherness and that we'd never have what they have whilst we have that **** in charge.

cheers if that is true i hope bellamy never plays for city again

tevezblue said:
moomba said:
you'll never convince me that De Jong wouldn't have got a 3 match ban for doing what Gerrard did.

Now i'm not one for all these conspiracy theories, but there is one you are absolutely spot on about and its glaring everyone in the face. Steven Gerrard would get away with murder.

I have no idea how this guy does it. Shouting and swearing at ref's, elbow to the back of another players head, makes Drogba's look like an angel when it comes to diving.

This makes my blood boil.

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:34 pm --

rastus said:
Read it properly you prick

I have thanks and it's still an absolute load of guff. Try living in the real world. Hope that helps.

As I said read it properly and you are a prick.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Quote:

If this is true, I would transfer list him immediately. If any City fan disagrees with that notion then they are falling into the dangerous mentality of a player being bigger than the club. That is self-destructive behaviour at its finest. Let him go to Everton and play out what is left of his career in obscurity.

LoveCity said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Quote:

If this is true, I would transfer list him immediately. If any City fan disagrees with that notion then they are falling into the dangerous mentality of a player being bigger than the club. That is self-destructive behaviour at its finest. Let him go to Everton and play out what is left of his career in obscurity.

I really hope that isnt true .. how unprofessional :S

dw7 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Quote:

i thought it was common knowlege that he did that, its been reported in a couple of papers and the dippers are all over it. the way i heard it was he wanted a move away, assume he would have to take a pay cut. But yeah good old Bellers

sniff said:
dw7 said:

i thought it was common knowlege that he did that, its been reported in a couple of papers and the dippers are all over it. the way i heard it was he wanted a move away, assume he would have to take a pay cut. But yeah good old Bellers

a fucking huge pay cut for some that can hardly play 2 games a week

rastus said:
[quote="tevezblueBobby] Manc went to retrieve the ball from Golum who had no intention of throwing it back, he wanted to keep hold. He tried to cheat.

Cook got shut of the gobshite for his own protection and to stop atogonising MCFC supporters.

Bellamy on the other hand is a mystery as to what was said.
If what he said on here is true, he has to go.
If he was goading Golum (more likely) then hat off too him.

I'm sorry, just to try and make sense of the guff you posted above.

You start of by saying Moyes was intentionally goading Mancini by holding onto the ball? Then finish with hats off to Bellamy if he's trying to goad Moyes?

Good stuff.[/quote][/quote]

Moyes admitted this on Sky after the game he said he wanted to get a sub on Mancini saw this and reacted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.