Mancini ; I stay at City

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
This is the coolest excuse ever given for not Googling something. Top man.

Just telling the truth mate...the view is spectacular....even if the ride is getting a little bumpy.

I know mate, but as far as reasons go, that's just the best I've heard. If you ever go into space, you'd top that but until then mate, you've peaked!

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:

You took yer time captain...thanks for that. You'll understand my skepticism being that the OP is a rag wum and you've never uttered an even remotely critical comment about Roberto since he arrived...

Your internet seems to be fast enough to browse and reply to threads on bluemoon. Or do you consider a bit of googling to be below your high standards? Or are you deliberately ( maybe not deliberately - i just think you are thick tbh ) ignoring the various articles on the internet?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
I'm happy to see your internet is fast enough to read the tags

so i'm a rag wum arent i ?

just a question mate : why you dont just kill yourself throwing you down from 31,000 feet ?

You were rumbled a long time ago pal. You may be locked in a bedsit somewhere in Italy, but you're about as Italian as I am Welsh. Your English still veers from perfect to faux broken.

As for the kill myself comment - it's only the internet. I might think you're a bit of a sad bastard but I wouldn't wish death upon you. In a way I'd rather you continued your miserable little existence.

I look forward to listening to the OS interview when I land and hearing these fabled quotes about Mancini going nowhere, and him trying to convince Tevez to stay...funny, you'd think at least one newspaper would've picked up on them...
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...ue/6969/7/mancini-i-want-stay-manchester-city

Talkshite?<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
I'm happy to see your internet is fast enough to read the tags

so i'm a rag wum arent i ?

just a question mate : why you dont just kill yourself throwing you down from 31,000 feet ?

You were rumbled a long time ago pal. You may be locked in a bedsit somewhere in Italy, but you're about as Italian as I am Welsh. Your English still veers from perfect to faux broken.

As for the kill myself comment - it's only the internet. I might think you're a bit of a sad bastard but I wouldn't wish death upon you. In a way I'd rather you continued your miserable little existence.

I look forward to listening to the OS interview when I land and hearing these fabled quotes about Mancini going nowhere, and him trying to convince Tevez to stay...funny, you'd think at least one newspaper would've picked up on them...
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6901928,00.html

never heard of this lot?

LOL. Keep them coming.

As for the Rag-no-rak's comment. Yes, as you can see I'm above googling - particularly when I've got the captain to do it for me...

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28042011/63/mancini-plays-juve-talk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/28042011/ ... -talk.html</a>

Ahem..Yahoo

I'm in a pressure resistant vehicle observing new life forms on hydrothermic vents 3 miles under the Atlantic ocean. Can someone recap the thread please

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm in a pressure resistant vehicle observing new life forms on hydrothermic vents 3 miles under the Atlantic ocean. Can someone recap the thread please

Something about Mancini leaving Manchester to shag a granny or something

BillyShears said:
LOL. Keep them coming.

As for the Rag-no-rak's comment. Yes, as you can see I'm above googling - particularly when I've got the captain to do it for me...

Indeed.

arrogance.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.