Mancini ; I stay at City

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
oh look! he even used the big lettering and bold type to show his disdain. how will I ever get over it. I know how - by laughing at all the other idiots taken in by this rag wum.....

I'm happy to see your internet is fast enough to read the tags

so i'm a rag wum arent i ?

just a question mate : why you dont just kill yourself throwing you down from 31,000 feet ?

You were rumbled a long time ago pal. You may be locked in a bedsit somewhere in Italy, but you're about as Italian as I am Welsh. Your English still veers from perfect to faux broken.

As for the kill myself comment - it's only the internet. I might think you're a bit of a sad bastard but I wouldn't wish death upon you. In a way I'd rather you continued your miserable little existence.

I look forward to listening to the OS interview when I land and hearing these fabled quotes about Mancini going nowhere, and him trying to convince Tevez to stay...funny, you'd think at least one newspaper would've picked up on them...

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

just a question mate : why you dont just kill yourself throwing you down from 31,000 feet ?

You were rumbled a long time ago pal. You may be locked in a bedsit somewhere in Italy, but you're about as Italian as I am Welsh. Your English still veers from perfect to faux broken.

As for the kill myself comment - it's only the internet. I might think you're a bit of a sad bastard but I wouldn't wish death upon you. In a way I'd rather you continued your miserable little existence.

I look forward to listening to the OS interview when I land and hearing these fabled quotes about Mancini going nowhere, and him trying to convince Tevez to stay...funny, you'd think at least one newspaper would've picked up on them...

Aren't you overseas yourself? I post on an Italian forum sometimes and mine goes from perfect grammar to barely literate rubbish depending on how thick I am feeling that day.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ff-speculation-linking-him-with-Juventus.html

What, like the sun?

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:

I'm somewhere above the Grand Canyon right now cruising at 31,000 feet - unfortunately the internet isn't fast enough for me to load the OS video. I'll have to take your equally non biased word for it.

This is the coolest excuse ever given for not Googling something. Top man.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/uk...rHcmzg6SZKJQUOIxA?docId=N0171391303999345580A

UK Press Association?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...ncini-plays-down-juventus-speculation?cc=5739

ESPN?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

MEN:

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1419377_roberto-mancini-committed-to-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ester-city</a>

:D

Damocles said:
BillyShears said:
I'm somewhere above the Grand Canyon right now cruising at 31,000 feet - unfortunately the internet isn't fast enough for me to load the OS video. I'll have to take your equally non biased word for it.

This is the coolest excuse ever given for not Googling something. Top man.

Just telling the truth mate...the view is spectacular....even if the ride is getting a little bumpy.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/28/carlos-tevez-fa-cup-final

Gruniard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.