Mancini ; I stay at City

Forgive my skepticism, but anyone seen this alleged q&a the OP refers to, or are we just going to take his in no way biased or disingenuous word for it...

de niro said:
sweep said:
Four four fucking two? ;o)

its not just that mate its the way the game comes to a halt once we've scored, very dangerous game in the prem, in fairness we are lucky to be still in the cup cos leciester and notts country gave us a real test.
that can't be right.
I knew what you meant mate, the 442 comment was just a laugh at the cliche.

As others have said, we don't deliberately shut up shop as soon as we go ahead, that's just nonsense.

In the real world better sides do sometime struggle or even lose against their lesser opponents, that's football. There'd be no need to ever kick a ball nor would you bother having sides from different divisions playing each other in cups if results could be decided on theoretical strength of squads.

who are the 5 in the pipeline Rammyblues? My view would be that 5 is too many as we will not get the stability we need - 2 or 3 top class additions I would have hoped, not 5?
Rammyblues said:
If we get 4th and win the cup (that will be a monkey off our back for starters) he (Bert) should have his own players he sees are able to do the job (win prem) especially with the five new arrivals we seem to have in the pipeline. A fully motivated squad who have achieved it once with sucess it will be a walk in the park compared to this season with all the rumblings and unrest we have had.

who are the 5 in the pipeline Rammyblues? My view would be that 5 is too many as we will not get the stability we need - 2 or 3 top class additions I would have hoped, not 5?

From Transfer Forum pages 80 -81 onwards from TH - Resident ITK who I trust, others might not so the decision is yours.

Five players the club want to sign, potentially a sixth.

A new keeper, a new centre-back to provide in absence of Kolo, another full-back, (Cahill) a creative midfielder, Alexis Sanchez and another striker.

£100m should cover it ;)

Rammyblues said:

From Transfer Forum pages 80 -81 onwards from TH - Resident ITK who I trust, others might not so the decision is yours.

Five players the club want to sign, potentially a sixth.

A new keeper, a new centre-back to provide in absence of Kolo, another full-back, (Cahill) a creative midfielder, Alexis Sanchez and another striker.

£100m should cover it ;)

no way +5 (in my opinion)

BillyShears said:
Forgive my skepticism, but anyone seen this alleged q&a the OP refers to, or are we just going to take his in no way biased or disingenuous word for it...
Those milliseconds on google are hellish. Good somoene spared those too burned by Satan's... er... I mean Mancio's fiendish plots.

Sorry, I have to make do with sarcasm as my eyes have rolled so far back into my head that I can see my brain.

Gelsons Dad said:
BillyShears said:

OS

I'm somewhere above the Grand Canyon right now cruising at 31,000 feet - unfortunately the internet isn't fast enough for me to load the OS video. I'll have to take your equally non biased word for it.

BillyShears said:

PMSL

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

PMSL

oh look! he even used the big lettering and bold type to show his disdain. how will I ever get over it. I know how - by laughing at all the other idiots taken in by this rag wum.....

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

oh look! he even used the big lettering and bold type to show his disdain. how will I ever get over it. I know how - by laughing at all the other idiots taken in by this rag wum.....

I'm happy to see your internet is fast enough to read the tags

so i'm a rag wum arent i ?

just a question mate : why you dont just kill yourself throwing you down from 31,000 feet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.