Mancini ; I stay at City

Gelsons Dad said:
Just need PB to pipe up and the whole gang will be here :-)

You're a little short on your side. I see the rag wum, I see you, I see Ragnorak, but I see no sign of Jay, WNRH, or Blue Mooner.

Ahh, I've missed the pettiness of Bluemoon - still it's killing time.

Just had a word with an as yet undiscovered lifeform down here and even he knew that these comments by Mancini are the same comments any manager would make regardless of the truth.

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Just need PB to pipe up and the whole gang will be here :-)

You're a little short on your side. I see the rag wum, I see you, I see Ragnorak, but I see no sign of Jay, WNRH, or Blue Mooner.

Ahh, I've missed the pettiness of Bluemoon - still it's killing time.

Leave my height out of it mate.

As for the Bowery they only use 400 thread count egyptian cotton linen so you can sort your own transport cheapskate!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Just had a word with an as yet undiscovered lifeform down here and even he knew that these comments by Mancini are the same comments any manager would make regardless of the truth.

Given that you had a word, it can hardly be described as undiscovered can it now?

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:

You took yer time captain...thanks for that. You'll understand my skepticism being that the OP is a rag wum and you've never uttered an even remotely critical comment about Roberto since he arrived...

i'm in a very good feeling this days. so i'll patiently wait for your apologising for called me rag wum.

where apologising wont come i feel free to write what i think about you , and the nicest word will be clown.

Gelsons Dad said:
As for the Bowery they only use 400 thread count egyptian cotton linen so you can sort your own transport cheapskate!

Ha! You must be rolling in it...I'll tell you what....upgrade me to wherever you'd stay....let it be your treat since you're trying every so hard to be helpful...;- )<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
You took yer time captain...thanks for that. You'll understand my skepticism being that the OP is a rag wum and you've never uttered an even remotely critical comment about Roberto since he arrived...

i'm in a very good feeling this days. so i'll patiently wait for your apologising for called me rag wum.

where apologising wont come i feel free to write what i think about you , and the nicest word will be clown.

Write what you want pal - it's pretty obvious I think you're a rag...

BillyShears said:
Gelsons Dad said:
As for the Bowery they only use 400 thread count egyptian cotton linen so you can sort your own transport cheapskate!

Ha! You must be rolling in it...I'll tell you what....upgrade me to wherever you'd stay....let it be your treat since you're trying every so hard to be helpful...;- )

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm --

Mancio said:

Write what you want pal - it's pretty obvious I think you're a rag...

Just a little tip while you're airborne. The FAA made a ruling a few weeks ago to remove the passenger oxygen from the toilets as the chemical generators were deemed a hazard if combined with a terrorist and a locked door. So don't hang around on the crapper because if you're in there during a decompression you won't be needing a hotel transfer after landing.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

I have to say Mancio, in all the years I've been reading bluemoon your general positivity about our club must make you the strangest rag WUM yet. ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.