Mancini ; I stay at City

Danamy said:
robbieh said:
Silly comment. He is no trainee. He would however have to be superhuman to possess all the knowledge that Feguson has aquired over more than 20 years in 18 months. As to the transfer budget well I think you´ll find Madrid have spent more than us in the last 2 years. And look where that has got them. Even with your favourite manager at the helm. Speaking of which I reiterate a point I made yesterday that while Jose is a better manager than Mancini he will like Ferguson be remembered not for the trophies but the lack of class he displays when things go against him.

You no doubt couldn´t care less about that. But why is Paisley´s Liverpool team still remembered fondly. The man had a bit of graciousness and humility about him.

And if you really think Mancini should go why not Guardiola? Better football and frankly a better advert for our club than the quickly unravelling Special One.

It would certainly be interesting to see if Guardiola could cut it in the Prem?

The tippy tappy style of football was in place well before he took the helm, could it be brought to the Prem and would it work?
I think that depends entirely on how the game is refereed to be honest. Not a criticism, just an observation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/04/29/2463900/roberto-mancini-is-happy-at-manchester-city-but-it-would-be-hard-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... d-be-hard-</a>

i think he will go to Juve:(

Kompanyon said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/04/29/2463900/roberto-mancini-is-happy-at-manchester-city-but-it-would-be-hard-

I just saw that too. I suppose Lombardo knows Bobby better than most.

Kompanyon said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/04/29/2463900/roberto-mancini-is-happy-at-manchester-city-but-it-would-be-hard-

why ?

meanwhile i'm going to confirm guardiola will be the next year inter manager with luis enrique as new barca manager

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Mancio said:

Why do you think he won't Mancio?

mancini's name has been spent from the juventus board just becouse juventus officials well knows how much hated he is by juventus fans.

this will make more easy for them to confirm the deludent del neri in front of the fans.

mancini has never been interested in leave City. he is not idiot as someone here seem to believe.

Mancio said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Why do you think he won't Mancio?

mancini's name has been spent from the juventus board just becouse juventus officials well knows how much hated he is by juventus fans.

this will make more easy for them to confirm the deludent del neri in front of the fans.

What has he done to be hated by the Juventus fans?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Mancio said:

he is THE simbol of the Inter that in juventus fans eyes has destroied their leadership.

when he was inter manager he did a media war (ala mourinho) against juventus cheating

Mancio said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

he is THE simbol of the Inter that in juventus fans eyes has destroied their leadership.

when he was inter manager he did a media war (ala mourinho) against juventus cheating

Surely Mancini is aware of this hatred? In which case, surely it would be very easy to say "no" to Juventus.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Mancio said:

Surely Mancini is aware of this hatred? In which case, surely it would be very easy to say "no" to Juventus.

mancini knows this very well. of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.